eurochange Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend eurochange

Tell us how eurochange made you happy

"Awful!! Visited and was told staff was on a break, waited thinking other members of staff would serve me but was rudely told a second time '' I told you we were on a break" no apology and information on when they were going to be serving again just rude customer service. If you do insist on closing for a "CIG" as one staff member said they needed! Then at least lock your store and put a sign up instead of talking to customers like something you've stood on. New store in Wakefield won't last long if your staff have anything to do with it! Went to One World Travel and ended up with a better rate anyway."
Are you eurochange? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service and very helpful staff"
"Very easy website to use for converting money and several options for delivery/collection which suited my needs. Got some euros for my upcoming holiday and only had to wait 1 day before I could collect from a convenient branch near me."
eurochange is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access