evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend evergreenwalls.com.au
Telephone
Read evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

richard@evergreenwalls.com.au

Tell us how evergreenwalls.com.au made you happy
Loving my new green walls which is helping me up level my holistic health clinic into a wonderful urban retreat. Customer service has been super helpful with all my questions. Purchase process was effortless. Quality of the product itself is fantastic and delivery felt like it occurred in the blink of an eye. I'll be adding to my order again very soon. Thanks!
Excellent customer service. Love our green wall
Exactly what I ordered arrived on time safe. These guys kept me updated at all times absolutely a pleasure to deal with
So happy with our purchase. We love our new green wall!
I absolutely love my evergreen vertical garden I created on my staircase. The best quality and easy to install. The delivery was very fast and efficient. Highly recommended!!! Julie P
Another great looking product .
Very happy with my evergreen product the team at evergreen walls at easy to communicate with.
I received my vines in the mail and I love them. They look fantastic!
An excellent experience end to end, Leanne was extremely consultative and talked us through all the options. Great products that we have already bought a second set and will be buying a third soon. They've made our pool area really come to life and changed the look and feel of our garden radically. Thank you Evergreen, superb all round!
Absolutely love our garden wall. It has transformed our house into a resort.
Thank you for such a beautiful product and ways responding to my emails so quickly, keeping me up to date on my order the whole time. I really appreciate your service and look forward to ordering more greenery in the future.
Love my green wall and so easy to place on the wall
We have only bought a sample at this stage but we love it. The quality is amazing and we will be ordering for a full wall soon.
I got 2 artificial vines to put along my bedhead and it looks beautiful.
The product received was exactly as described. The foliage is quite dense and so very good coverage. A good product.
Our green wall looks amazing - was easy to install.
Ever Green Walls
Richard and his team at Evergreen Walls are professionals and always ready to support and help with your specific needs. The products are amazing from Green walls which are many and varied, plants, screening, vines and discs. I have had the pleasure of working with Evergreen walls on three projects so far and look forward to working with you more in the future. I would recommend them and like to congratulate you all for such a job well done. Sue Barnes
Brilliant customer service, installation and product. Thank you for making our large project run so seamlessly. Sue
Garden Wall looks fantastic! Really happy with the feature wall and the customer service was excellent.
evergreenwalls.com.au is rated 4.65 based on 43 reviews