evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend evergreenwalls.com.au
Telephone
Read evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

richard@evergreenwalls.com.au

Tell us how evergreenwalls.com.au made you happy
I
Exactly what I ordered arrived on time safe. These guys kept me updated at all times absolutely a pleasure to deal with
So happy with our purchase. We love our new green wall!
I absolutely love my evergreen vertical garden I created on my staircase. The best quality and easy to install. The delivery was very fast and efficient. Highly recommended!!! Julie P
Another great looking product .
Very happy with my evergreen product the team at evergreen walls at easy to communicate with.
I received my vines in the mail and I love them. They look fantastic!
I am happy with my purchase but just wish it had more greenery towards the bottom as you can see the backing which isn’t very pretty
An excellent experience end to end, Leanne was extremely consultative and talked us through all the options. Great products that we have already bought a second set and will be buying a third soon. They've made our pool area really come to life and changed the look and feel of our garden radically. Thank you Evergreen, superb all round!
Nil to say thanks
Absolutely love our garden wall. It has transformed our house into a resort.
Customer service and product leaves a lot to be desired
Thank you for such a beautiful product and ways responding to my emails so quickly, keeping me up to date on my order the whole time. I really appreciate your service and look forward to ordering more greenery in the future.
Love my green wall and so easy to place on the wall
We have only bought a sample at this stage but we love it. The quality is amazing and we will be ordering for a full wall soon.
I got 2 artificial vines to put along my bedhead and it looks beautiful.
The product received was exactly as described. The foliage is quite dense and so very good coverage. A good product.
From a distance looks fabulous. Closer, some plants are painfully plastic ! The moss ,ferns and liriope pass but ivy, philodendron and box don't. Quite a few bare (moss) patches but that gives scope for me to fill in with orchids. If it lasts well, definitely worthwhile overall.
Our green wall looks amazing - was easy to install.
Ever Green Walls