evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend evergreenwalls.com.au

Tell us how evergreenwalls.com.au made you happy

"We have only bought a sample at this stage but we love it. The quality is amazing and we will be ordering for a full wall soon."
"I got 2 artificial vines to put along my bedhead and it looks beautiful."
"The product received was exactly as described. The foliage is quite dense and so very good coverage. A good product."
"From a distance looks fabulous. Closer, some plants are painfully plastic ! The moss ,ferns and liriope pass but ivy, philodendron and box don't. Quite a few bare (moss) patches but that gives scope for me to fill in with orchids. If it lasts well, definitely worthwhile overall."
"Our green wall looks amazing - was easy to install."
"Ever Green Walls"
"Richard and his team at Evergreen Walls are professionals and always ready to support and help with your specific needs. The products are amazing from Green walls which are many and varied, plants, screening, vines and discs. I have had the pleasure of working with Evergreen walls on three projects so far and look forward to working with you more in the future. I would recommend them and like to congratulate you all for such a job well done. Sue Barnes"
"Brilliant customer service, installation and product. Thank you for making our large project run so seamlessly. Sue"
"Garden Wall looks fantastic! Really happy with the feature wall and the customer service was excellent."
"Very realistic and affortable, our client is very happy with their green wall from evergreen walls."
"This is a test review for offline installs etc"
"Fast service."
"So happy with my overall experience! *Staff were very helpful and accommodating! *Shipped very quickly *High quality product which looks amazing! *Easy to install Very happy wi"
"We ordered the evergreen coastal for the wall in our new reception area. The delivery was very quick and it was super easy to install. It looks absolutely amazing and we have received many compliments. Thank you!"
"Love it it was perfect!"
"Turned up really quickly. Very easy to attach to the wall. Great instant effect."
"Awesome quality, great service Q"
"Fantastic product looks very realistic."
"Quick delivery and great products! will definitely be ordering soon for our new build where we have a clear glass splash back"
"Seriously one of the best companies i have ever dealt with. The customers service was excellent and the speed of delivery was astronomical. I ordered online after close of business on a Monday, so they would have received my order Tuesday and it arrived from interstate on Wednesday morning. Also the product is amazing, i couldn't be happier."
evergreenwalls.com.au is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews