evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend evergreenwalls.com.au

Tell us how evergreenwalls.com.au made you happy

Telephone
"Nil to say thanks"
"Absolutely love our garden wall. It has transformed our house into a resort."
"Customer service and product leaves a lot to be desired"
"Thank you for such a beautiful product and ways responding to my emails so quickly, keeping me up to date on my order the whole time. I really appreciate your service and look forward to ordering more greenery in the future."
"Love my green wall and so easy to place on the wall"
"We have only bought a sample at this stage but we love it. The quality is amazing and we will be ordering for a full wall soon."
"I got 2 artificial vines to put along my bedhead and it looks beautiful."
"The product received was exactly as described. The foliage is quite dense and so very good coverage. A good product."
"From a distance looks fabulous. Closer, some plants are painfully plastic ! The moss ,ferns and liriope pass but ivy, philodendron and box don't. Quite a few bare (moss) patches but that gives scope for me to fill in with orchids. If it lasts well, definitely worthwhile overall."
"Our green wall looks amazing - was easy to install."
"Ever Green Walls"
"Richard and his team at Evergreen Walls are professionals and always ready to support and help with your specific needs. The products are amazing from Green walls which are many and varied, plants, screening, vines and discs. I have had the pleasure of working with Evergreen walls on three projects so far and look forward to working with you more in the future. I would recommend them and like to congratulate you all for such a job well done. Sue Barnes"
"Brilliant customer service, installation and product. Thank you for making our large project run so seamlessly. Sue"
"Garden Wall looks fantastic! Really happy with the feature wall and the customer service was excellent."
"Very realistic and affortable, our client is very happy with their green wall from evergreen walls."
"This is a test review for offline installs etc"
"Fast service."
"So happy with my overall experience! *Staff were very helpful and accommodating! *Shipped very quickly *High quality product which looks amazing! *Easy to install Very happy wi"
"We ordered the evergreen coastal for the wall in our new reception area. The delivery was very quick and it was super easy to install. It looks absolutely amazing and we have received many compliments. Thank you!"
"Love it it was perfect!"
evergreenwalls.com.au is rated 4.77 based on 31 reviews