evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend evergreenwalls.com.au
Telephone
Read evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews

richard@evergreenwalls.com.au

Tell us how evergreenwalls.com.au made you happy
evergreenwalls.com.au Reviews | 11th February 2020
bwrm.sydney.north
More Photos & Videos
The perfect way to hide unsightly pipe work.
Fabulous well constructed screening.
Excellent throughout just as last time, wel be back again next time!
Evergreenwalls has great products backed by great customer service and the prompt delivery is fantastic.
I’d just like to state that from ordering my evergreen product and living in Broome how professionally it was boxed and sent by company to my home is refreshing as I’ve purchased other items online from other companies before ordering this product and I’m still waiting for items to arrive.
Upon completion of my project I’ll be forwarding before and after photos as I know what I’ve received from evergreen will make project pop.
Regards MJ
Delivery was fast and quality of product was better than i was hoping for. The wall looks fantastic thank you team @ Evergreen walls. Don't hesitate when thinking of purchasing anything through the team from Evergreen Wall top quality product and the team are always willing to help talk you through their products to find exactly what you are looking for.
Beautiful product
Very pleased with service ⭐️⭐️
fast delivery and honest pricing
Just installed it! OMG so impressed. Thanks Richard for the sincere email as well.

I bought the Coastal Crimson.

I used some wallmate plaster anchors for the top screws just so I had some piece of mind that the weight would hold but for the rest of the install I just used normal plaster type screws to keep the green wall close to the gyprock.

100% would recommend.
Great product. Easily installed.
Could do with a few more loose plants to fill gaps
quick delivery, premium product, easy to install and looks fabulous! had meant particle asking if it is real or not, perfect!
Great service. Speedy delivery.
Beautiful looking product!
Very beautiful love it thank you
I absolutely love the evergreen walls. We are the process of transferring a very ugly timer wall behind our pool to greenery. It’s looking so good. Thanks Karyn
Looks amazing. Makes staying home easier
Still waiting on my purchase and STILL waiting for a reply
Shocking!
I have ordered a sample kit of your green walls so we can decide what we wanted to order but with this type of service I doubt we'll be placing an order again with you!
Loving my new green walls which is helping me up level my holistic health clinic into a wonderful urban retreat. Customer service has been super helpful with all my questions. Purchase process was effortless. Quality of the product itself is fantastic and delivery felt like it occurred in the blink of an eye.
I'll be adding to my order again very soon. Thanks!
Excellent customer service. Love our green wall
I
Exactly what I ordered arrived on time safe. These guys kept me updated at all times absolutely a pleasure to deal with
evergreenwalls.com.au is rated 4.72 based on 58 reviews