Evolution Trek Peru Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Evolution Trek Peru

How would you rate Evolution Trek Peru ?

"Top notch"
"Great trip, great guide and great cooking. Magical stuff from start to finish"
"ETP is great! Miguel is a knowledgeable and entertaining guide. I love the work they’re doing for women in Peru!"
"Great trek. Had an amazing time. Would recommend it to anyone."
"Professional service. Love everything about this company."
"Loved it"
"Outstanding!"
"Outstanding!"
"Evolution Trek Peru is a must for all avid travellers. The trek to Machu Pichu was breathtaking, fun and challenging at the same time. More importantly, Evolution Trek Peru is focused on sustainability, and is passionate about supporting female porters and contributing to the local economy. Thank you Miguel and your team for the amazing experience!"
"Inspirational"
"Great company, great fun. Gave me one of the best holidays ever. Thanks Miguel and team, I know the boys and i will be back to trek with you again soon!"
"Rudi and the team took great care of my husband and I on our 4 day classic Inca trek. The food this company serves you while camping, is better than what we eat at home. The knowledge and enthusiasm of our guide Rudi was so infectious, we had such a great time!"
"Huchuy Qosqo womens treks was the best experience of my life and it only happened because of Miguel and the team at Evolution treks Peru. The women porters are so Inspiring. Thank you so much for the best trip ever!"
"My Girlfriend and I completed the Salkantay trek with Evolution treks Peru. The guys and Girls at this company are really awesome. While the trek was hard, they made sure we had fun and were enjoying ourselves the whole time. Definitely would recommend booking with these guys!"
"Evolution Treks Peru helped me fulfill a dream of trekking to Machu Picchu. Their professionalism and care for their workers and the environment is a cut above the rest. Thank you all for a beautiful experience."
"Fantastic company who is slowly changing the Peruvian Travel industry by employing women in a male dominated industry. I was so impressed with their professionalism, and ethical and sustainable initiatives that I just had to write a review and recommend them. They really are the best trekking company in Peru!"
"Great trek. Miguel is a fantastic tour guide that is attentive to every travelers needs!"
"A really wonderful guilt-free experience with a company that takes social justice issues seriously! It's been a year since I did the Inca trail with Evolution, and I still find myself reflecting on that beautiful experience all the time. THANKS EVOLUTION TREKS!!!!!"
"What a pleasure when you get to travel with a team that is truly caring for their culture as well as for sustainability, bringing a very unique perspective to what tourism is, in a respectful way. These guys really want to change mentalities and make things for the better. Thank you Evolution Treks Peru!"
"If you are planning a trip to Peru you definitely won’t go wrong by booking with Evolution Trek. Not only were we taken care of by Miguel and his team from start to finish. They are also the only company to hire women porters. Trekking alongside this powerful women was one of my many highlights. Sia and Sara were very inspiring. Miguel’s masterful storytelling- he brought the Incan way of life alive in his engaging narration. I also appreciated the attention to timing while organizing the treks as to avoid the crowds. The vegetarian and organic food prepared by the Chef was wonderful. Thanks you Evolution Trek I can’t wait to go back !"
Evolution Trek Peru is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews