Evolution Treks Peru Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Evolution Treks Peru

+51953732054

Tell us how Evolution Treks Peru made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I just experience 4 day/3 night (7th-10th July 2019), with a small group (6 trekkers), such an Amazing trek with Evolution - I experienced first rate service with the hard working and diverse Porters and Chef; I enjoyed 3 fantastic Dinners (and 3 incredible meals per day) with the whole crew. I enjoyed the diversity and sustainable approach Evolution take to the Trek. Our Guide Ruddi was fantastic; a great coach (helping on walking pace & just coaching us to enjoy the moment). He is very knowledgeable & passionate about the history, the land and ecology. Just an absolute First rate service; one of the best activities I have ever completed! - Well done Evolution."
"From the booking of the trip to saying goodbye in Cuzco, my experience with Evolution was outstanding. My friend and I trekked on the 5 day private tour and loved the personal nature of it. The porters and guide were incredible, the views were spectacular and being away from the crowds at the ruins along the way was very special."
"Thanks to my wife’s intensive research we chose Evolution Trekking Company. Following a couple of days acclimating in Cusco we began an experience of a lifetime. First if note for these individuals the trip would not have been so special, (1) Daniel Amache our guide was and is the top shelf of guides. Daniel guided us up to an altitude of 16,500 ft safely, encouragingly , while making our 4 night - 5 day trek an absolute blast. Where to start....from camping near and hearing at night the cracking of glaciers, climbing to 16,500 ft, descending through a valley for a day without meeting another trekking group to see high alpine Inca ruins, canal system, right by ourselves. When near other trekking groups....the other hikers would start listening to Daniel instead of their own. Knowledgeable and just a great person. The very Best at this in Peru. (2) Juan was our chef, my god this man is a magician. You cannot eat this well in the city of Cusco. He had 3 top notch meals a day prepared at high altitude in a tent. He even prepared by son a birthday cake, and I mean a real cake. One thing that kept us going from point to point was knowing Juan would having these incredible meals awaiting. Real Peruvian food that capped off the total experience. (3) Gladys was the chef’s assistance, one of the kindest and thoughtful people anywhere. Juan and Gladys are up at 3-4am preparing breakfast. Gladys waking up the group with hot tea at 4-5am was just incredible. Without Gladys and Juan this trip could not have been possible. (4) Armando was the horseman. Armando’s horses carried a lot of the team supplies over the mountains. Friendly, helpful and a master at what his craft. I was skeptical going in but Evolution Trekking, these people mentioned above made this an EPIC journey. Only way to top it is make it longer or do it again which we are already considering. Guys you are the VERY BEST. Keep doing what you do please. Thanks guys!! Jason A., Athens GA, USA."
"We did the private tour 2 days / 1 night with Ruddi and it was insane! We started the first day rugged up checking out glacial views on mountain tops and by lunch were hot and cooling off by a waterfall. The changing landscapes and jaw dropping scenery was incredible and our guide made sure we didn’t miss any moment of beauty. Ruddi was so passionate about the mountains and the Incan culture that it transformed our trip to a new level. I’m certain without his guidance we could not have experienced the Inca trail in the same way. We walked at a pace that was to our comfort, captured awesome photos and videos (with Ruddi behind the lens) and enjoyed the great food along the way. We chose Evolution because of the company stance on gender equality and their sustainability efforts but this was just a small reason why we would recommend!"
"4 jours de randonnée inoubliable dans des paysages grandioses avec une équipe qui s'est occupée de tout ce qu'il fallait pour mener l'aventure au-delà de nos espérences! Lors de notre réservation, Miguel à répondu à toutes nos questions très rapidemment. Notre guide Daniel était passionné, rassembleur, bon conteur. Il nous a fait découvrir la Inca Trail, son histoire et sa biodiversité grâce à ces connaissances impressionnantes. Il a trouvé le rythme adéquat pour nous ammener au sommet sans encombre. Je n'ai jamais aussi bien mangé en camping! Le cuisinier, Guilermo, nous a surpris à chaque repas avec des plats variés et délicieux. C'était comme être dans un bon restaurant en plein milieu de la nature. L'équipe de porteurs étaient bien traité, et ça se sentait. Ils étaient souriants, de bonne humeur et il y avait beaucoup de camaraderie entre eux. C'était vraiment motivant de voir les femmes porteurs! Si fortes et reconnaissantes d'être parmis nous. Ce fût agréable de faire partie de cette belle famille pour les quatre jours de la randonnée. Je suis fière d'avoir participée au changement! Que de bons souvenirs. Merci Evolution Treck! Valérie Paul, Québec, Canada"
"It was my first time to Machu Pichu and also my first time traveling with a guided tour. I’m feeling beyond grateful to have traveled with Miguel Góngora, the founder and co-owner of Evolution Treks Peru, which is a fair trade collective whose model and approach are built upon a vision and a practice of equity, social justice, and integrated education - not only of the places one is visiting but also of the layered systems at work and their complex impacts. Their efforts are a doing and an un-doing - if you’re considering a trip to Machu Pichu, be sure to look into @evolutiontreksperu // evolutiontreksperu.com"
"By being THE only company doing it the only right way. For staff, for hikers and for the environment! Absolutely brilliant!"
"What an amazing experience! My husband and I just finished the 5 day Inca Trail private tour with this incredible company. We were drawn to this company because of their commitment to fair treatment of porters, staff and community. We were saddened to learn that these incredibly hard working porters sometimes do not get tents or proper food with other companies. We were so grateful to Miguel for the time he took to share the different options that we could participate in. We knew the first day we picked the right option for us when we saw other groups at the starting point with 16 people! After that, we did not see the crowd again. Just my husband and I and the INCREDIBLE team of porters, chef and our guide, Miky. We camped under the stars at magical camp sites eating 5 star food. How do they cook these amazing meals? Miky was so passionate about the Inca history and the mountains it was contagious. The porters and chef were so sweet and kind. We just can’t tell you how much they supported us along the way as the trek is not easy. They encouraged us the whole time. Do not hesitate to book with this company. It was beyond special!"
"Best trek I’ve ever been on"
"The best treks I’ve ever been on"
"Absolutely the best atmosphere"
"It’s just the best trek I’ve ever been on"
"Amazing views and great people"
Evolution Treks Peru is rated 4.99 based on 144 reviews