Evolution Treks Peru Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Evolution Treks Peru

+51953732054

Tell us how Evolution Treks Peru made you happy

Live Chat
"It was my first time to Machu Pichu and also my first time traveling with a guided tour. I’m feeling beyond grateful to have traveled with Miguel Góngora, the founder and co-owner of Evolution Treks Peru, which is a fair trade collective whose model and approach are built upon a vision and a practice of equity, social justice, and integrated education - not only of the places one is visiting but also of the layered systems at work and their complex impacts. Their efforts are a doing and an un-doing - if you’re considering a trip to Machu Pichu, be sure to look into @evolutiontreksperu // evolutiontreksperu.com"
"By being THE only company doing it the only right way. For staff, for hikers and for the environment! Absolutely brilliant!"
"What an amazing experience! My husband and I just finished the 5 day Inca Trail private tour with this incredible company. We were drawn to this company because of their commitment to fair treatment of porters, staff and community. We were saddened to learn that these incredibly hard working porters sometimes do not get tents or proper food with other companies. We were so grateful to Miguel for the time he took to share the different options that we could participate in. We knew the first day we picked the right option for us when we saw other groups at the starting point with 16 people! After that, we did not see the crowd again. Just my husband and I and the INCREDIBLE team of porters, chef and our guide, Miky. We camped under the stars at magical camp sites eating 5 star food. How do they cook these amazing meals? Miky was so passionate about the Inca history and the mountains it was contagious. The porters and chef were so sweet and kind. We just can’t tell you how much they supported us along the way as the trek is not easy. They encouraged us the whole time. Do not hesitate to book with this company. It was beyond special!"
"Trek is awesome"
"Great service"
"Amazing Service"
"I love this Business"
"Best trek I’ve ever been on"
"The best treks I’ve ever been on"
"Absolutely the best atmosphere"
"Best trek in the world"
"It’s just the best trek I’ve ever been on"
"Best social service"
"The best treks"
"Amazing views and great people"
"Amazing people and amazing service"
"Amazing people"
"The best trekking experience ever!"
"The best experience ever!"
"Wonderful experience!"