Evolution Treks Peru Reviews

4.99 Rating 140 Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend Evolution Treks Peru
Visit Website

Phone:
+51953732054

Are you a business owner?
See Business Solutions

Write Your review

Tell us how Evolution Treks Peru made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Merchant Metrics
This data is produced by analysing genuine customer experiences. It is not a guarantee of the company.
Customer Service
Live Chat, Telephone
communication channels
"4 jours de randonnée inoubliable dans des paysages grandioses avec une équipe qui s'est occupée de tout ce qu'il fallait pour mener l'aventure au-delà de nos espérences! Lors de notre réservation, Miguel à répondu à toutes nos questions très rapidemment. Notre guide Daniel était passionné, rassembleur, bon conteur. Il nous a fait découvrir la Inca Trail, son histoire et sa biodiversité grâce à ces connaissances impressionnantes. Il a trouvé le rythme adéquat pour nous ammener au sommet sans encombre. Je n'ai jamais aussi bien mangé en camping! Le cuisinier, Guilermo, nous a surpris à chaque repas avec des plats variés et délicieux. C'était comme être dans un bon restaurant en plein milieu de la nature. L'équipe de porteurs étaient bien traité, et ça se sentait. Ils étaient souriants, de bonne humeur et il y avait beaucoup de camaraderie entre eux. C'était vraiment motivant de voir les femmes porteurs! Si fortes et reconnaissantes d'être parmis nous. Ce fût agréable de faire partie de cette belle famille pour les quatre jours de la randonnée. Je suis fière d'avoir participée au changement! Que de bons souvenirs. Merci Evolution Treck! Valérie Paul, Québec, Canada"
Visit Website
"It was my first time to Machu Pichu and also my first time traveling with a guided tour. I’m feeling beyond grateful to have traveled with Miguel Góngora, the founder and co-owner of Evolution Treks Peru, which is a fair trade collective whose model and approach are built upon a vision and a practice of equity, social justice, and integrated education - not only of the places one is visiting but also of the layered systems at work and their complex impacts. Their efforts are a doing and an un-doing - if you’re considering a trip to Machu Pichu, be sure to look into @evolutiontreksperu // evolutiontreksperu.com"
"By being THE only company doing it the only right way. For staff, for hikers and for the environment! Absolutely brilliant!"
"What an amazing experience! My husband and I just finished the 5 day Inca Trail private tour with this incredible company. We were drawn to this company because of their commitment to fair treatment of porters, staff and community. We were saddened to learn that these incredibly hard working porters sometimes do not get tents or proper food with other companies. We were so grateful to Miguel for the time he took to share the different options that we could participate in. We knew the first day we picked the right option for us when we saw other groups at the starting point with 16 people! After that, we did not see the crowd again. Just my husband and I and the INCREDIBLE team of porters, chef and our guide, Miky. We camped under the stars at magical camp sites eating 5 star food. How do they cook these amazing meals? Miky was so passionate about the Inca history and the mountains it was contagious. The porters and chef were so sweet and kind. We just can’t tell you how much they supported us along the way as the trek is not easy. They encouraged us the whole time. Do not hesitate to book with this company. It was beyond special!"
"Best trek I’ve ever been on"
"The best treks I’ve ever been on"
"Absolutely the best atmosphere"
"It’s just the best trek I’ve ever been on"
"Amazing views and great people"
"Amazing people and amazing service"
"The best trekking experience ever!"
"The best experience ever!"
Evolution Treks Peru is rated 4.99 based on 140 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on +1 213-325-5109 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support