F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon Reviews

of reviewers recommend F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon

3 Goldsmith Street, Exeter EX4 3EF, UK

Tell us how F.Hinds The Jewellers, Devon made you happy
We needed wedding rings and they found the perfect ones for us !!
Excellent service From the Crawley branch.
The girl that served me was very knowledgeable and bubbly. Her positive attitude alone was enough to make me smile and keep me coming back for more.
She really took the time to know what I was looking for and identified the perfect watch for me, Nicole made me feel so comfortable within the store at this strange time and explained all procedures. She is an absolute credit to this company and is an absolute stunner, very willingly gave my number to get my account set up with vip benefits too!
Shame I wasn’t brave enough to ask her number, maybe she’ll read this.
Mike
Brought an engagement ring from here and had the best customer service 10/10 for the way you get treated in store
Yes they are good
Very poor customer service!!!

My Husband purchased a bracelet for my 40th birthday and we were charged £39.99 from the Boscombe branch to have the links altered, but when we visited a branch in Clacton On Sea, they kindly did this free of charge. I was also going through a bereavement and afterwards, changed my mind, as I noticed that the bracelet was of a poor quality. We were only 2 days over the 30 day returns policy and we were denied a refund from both the store and customer services. I explained my circumstances, but they were not interested.

Avoid this retailer at all costs. The products are poor and customer services are rude and arrogant!!!!
Great product knowledge