FabHotels.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend FabHotels.com

Tell us how FabHotels.com made you happy

"I am not at all satisfied with the company policy as it changes so quickly I was very disappointed what company did to my salary."
"Excellent Service !"
"i booked a FabHotel in Delhi and reached very easily from airport and the stay was delightful. rooms were Neat and staff was Very Friendly. Liked the service and value for money."
"Fabulous stay with Fabhotels. Great location with very professional staff. Great service!"
"Awesome stay. Staff very cooperative and helpful"
"Good hotel and stay. It was very close to my office and good places to eat."
"Nice hotel and staff."
"The room was clean and the location was good, quite, and peaceful. i had a good view from the room. parking was available. I booked the place at a very rate. I had a great stay and would definitely recommend it."
"It was a wonderful stay"
FabHotels.com is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access