FabHotels.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend FabHotels.com

How would you rate FabHotels.com ?

(optional)

A
"Excellent stay"
K Singh
"It's amazing stay. Excellent service. Good hospitality. Food is yummy.. Stay fab"
S Shruti Pawan
S Shruti Pawan
Verified Buyer
"Best Budget hotel chain in India. You get what you expect. Great hospitality affordable. Safe and Friendly environment at your required location."
5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vishal Shirke

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FabHotels.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am not at all satisfied with the company policy as it changes so quickly I was very disappointed what company did to my salary."
"Excellent Service !"
"i booked a FabHotel in Delhi and reached very easily from airport and the stay was delightful. rooms were Neat and staff was Very Friendly. Liked the service and value for money."
"Fabulous stay with Fabhotels. Great location with very professional staff. Great service!"
"Awesome stay. Staff very cooperative and helpful"
FabHotels.com is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews