Face Aesthetics uk Reviews

Read Face Aesthetics uk Reviews

bookings@faceaestheticsuk.com

1 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester

Tell us how Face Aesthetics uk made you happy
can’t praise Terri enough, she’s a magician with a needle, can’t wait to go again. Julie x
I was charged full price for cancelling my appointment 24 hours before plus 12.00 fee . The booking system clearly states that 30% of the fee would be taken , which is 12.00 but they took 40.00 plus 12.00 and refused to refund me . Be very careful as the website details are incorrect . Feel totally scammed , have had to contact trading standards
using photos without consent
I’ve had an excellent service and experience with Tina at Face Aesthetics. She is very professional and went through the procedure with me in detail and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Her prices are great too! I would highly recommend speaking to Tina and using Face Aesthetics.
Was told I was having and paying £245 for 2ml, was probably 1ml, asked repeatedly for corners to be done, they were not, I also think hardly anything goes into bottom lip, am disappointed. I had Tina in leicester for mine
5* services. Tina done a great job on my lips . Really happy with the services and in love with my lips. Thank you!
I have been seeing Kelly for many years. She is a true professional and the best aesthetics not only in Kent but London too (I have tried several over the years). I would not hesitate to recommend her to any future clients.
Best aesthetics in town. Knew exactly what I wanted and the results have been perfect every time. Super happy with my results and I would definitely recommend to everyone.
I am deeply disappointed with this company. I bought a raffle from this clinic to compete for a £ 500 prize in cosmetic procedures. I received an email confirming that I was the winner. When I had contacted the clinic via Instagram, the clinic simply said it was a mistake and stated that I was not the winner. In the Instagram stories, they shared the numbers drawn and another winner's photo (I have a screenshot of everything). When questioning the clinic, they simply ignored the email they sent me informing me that I had won. The numbers that were drawn are 6 random numbers. They had sent my raffle numbers with a total of five SEQUENTIAL NUMBERS (example: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) and not random like the "supposedly drawn" ones; besides that, the number templates were totally different. My numbers had grey colours background, while those of the "supposed" winner the numbers with a totally different look as if generated by another program. When I have questioned the clinic why I received only 5 numbers while 6 were drawn, they simply viewed my question and did not answer. I asked twice and received no answer. Starting from this totally unpleasant and unprofessional situation, I doubt the suitability of this clinic. I leave here my comment for everyone to see what they did, and I hope you who is reading my comment do not have the same experience. I have a screenshot of everything to prove that I am telling the truth. The least that this clinic should do was bear the irresponsibility, but they preferred not to answer my questions. I do not recommend a company that does not act consistently and correctly.
Hi Allesandra, thank you for taking the time to write this review regards our recent raffle. We apologise again for the error we made with announcing the winner. This was whole heartedly an error on our part, for this we refunded your ticket straight away and would like to offer you a 20% discount, for any treatment you prefer, at any time in 2021. As you will see by all our other reviews, our treatments and service are highly regarded, not to mention the free consultation we offer to all our potential clients with non obligatory advice. Which you have also had for several weeks via messages. Have a great day and we hope to see you in the clinic, just as soon as you're ready to accept our 20% discount offer to apologise :)
Absolutely thrilled to bits with the service, very clean,lovely staff, and pleased as punch with the outcome and have already booked in for my next appointment, Would definitely recommend. THANK YOU
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Was very happy with their services Tina is excellent and would go back again for their services x. I would recommend them to my friends.
Excellent service, thank you!
Tina is brilliant! Always gives great advice! Also very friendly
Very friendly, really knows what she is talking about.... I love my lips!!
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021 Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021
The best treatment I have ever experienced, Tina was very informative, helpful and professional, will not be going anywhere else.
I would highly recommend Tina as she put me at ease from the minute I walked in , she explained everything from start to finish, stopping and showing me what she was doing asking if I was ok , very friendly and knowledgeable, will definitely be going back for further treatments, thanks again! 😊
Face Aesthetics uk 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Tina is the best nurse/aesthetic hands down. She talks you through the whole process and makes you feel so comfortable. A very humble and a lovely person. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
First time visiting and was very pleased especially with Tina, the place itself spotless and very relaxing . Best Botox I’ve ever had. Back soon for fillers 😊
Had dermal filler treatment to help take back the years of stress from my nearly 40 year old face in September 2020. I cannot recommend Tina enough. She is so skilled, she is literally like an artist. I am over the moon with my lip and face filler treatment, I wanted to look natural (I really do not like the look when you can tell someone has had a load of filler and Botox in there face) I got the natural, rejuvenated look I wanted and I will be returning in the future, and I have already recommended a few friends. Thank you face aesthetics uk.
Really felt at ease. Tina helped a lot with me knowing exactly what to get!
Face Aesthetics uk is rated 4.33 based on 24 reviews