Faculty-X Reviews

02032396201

info@faculty-x.net

Category:
Electrical Supplies

Tell us how Faculty-X made you happy

"Great product and fast delivery. Website easy to navigate and is clear on what the products intended use is."
Are you Faculty-X? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Faculty-X receives. Reply Free
"Speedy delivery and helpful in dealing with queries."
"Purchase was CAT5 outdoor cable. Cable arrived within the despatch and delivery times stated when I purchased. Arrived in perfect condition and is excellent quality and was priced well. Delighted with my purchase and customer service received."
"Prompt delivery of requested items"
"Cable was exactly as specified and was delivered promptly within the time frame advertised. Good quality Ethernet cable has solved my problems with my smart TV at the far end of the house from the modem. Competing with too many devices over the wireless spectrum."
"Quick delivery, product description accurate, quality of product as expected"
"Clear, informative website. I like being able to buy cable by the meter with no minimum order quantity - this enabled me to buy samples of each type before deciding on which to buy in larger quantities. Richard Flatman responded promptly and in detail to my inquiries. I have already recommended you to a client."
"Easy to find, easy to use, easy to pay! Good quick delivery and very reasonably priced. Happy punter."
"The items I required were in stock and despatched the same day. They arrived ahead of the forecast delivery date. Very pleased with the range and quality of products available"
"Excellent service, quick, efficient and speedy response to questions."
"Solwise 1200av homeplugs / powerline plugs have been simple to install and a big upgrade to the previous Solwise 600av plugs I had. Delivered very quickly as well."
"My old homeplugs wouldn't work on the noisy mains at my new house. Your solwise pair solved the problem straight away"
"I don't normally give 100% reviews, but Richard at Faculty X provided a product as advertised, in good time, and gave me first-class backup/service when I had difficulties pairing the devices. I will not hesitate to use Faculty X again."
"Good range of ethernet kit for outdoors; low prices, quick delivery."
"Cable arrived quickly and works well, exactly what I wanted."
"Great service,quick delivery."
"Good product, good price , good packaging and delivery. Very happy customer!"
"Flawless from start to finish."
"I have used Faculty-X several times over the past 3 years and have always had great service and no problems. Even when I had to return a faulty item it was very easy and uncomplicated."
"Reasonable prices, kept informed and quick delivery."
Faculty-X is rated 4.83 based on 353 reviews