Fairymiss Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fairymiss

Tell us how Fairymiss made you happy

"NEVER buy from these crooks! I bought 3 dresses, NONE of them fit and they are CHEAP. I asked for a full refund and I'd send the garbage back to them. They offered me 15% to alter the damn dresses myself. Seriously! THEY ARE CROOKS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! It has not been settled... yet. I want ALL my money back!"
Are you Fairymiss? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Nearly a year ago I ordered an expensive coat and it never arrived. I have tried to make contact with the company and they just send me a tracking number that does not work."
"These fashion items come from China and if they do not fit as the sizing and cut is skimpy you have to pay to send them back and have them tracked! You can only track them while they are in the UK after that they can say they never received them! Which they do ! So your left with a postage charge and no refund."
Fairymiss is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews