Fairymiss Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fairymiss

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fairymiss deliver?

How can I contact Fairymiss?
Click Here

Tell us how Fairymiss made you happy

"Fairymiss are an absolute joke. They take your money and if a problem arises they wont help you. I emailed them about a return and heard nothing so I returned the item to return to sender and now they say after all this they will not refund my money as I haven't got a return label from them. I would never recommend this company to anybody and I have reported them."
Are you Fairymiss? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They’re shoe sizing is way too large and the shoes I ordered were damaged so quality control is nil. They gave me the run around and then PayPal did the same. DON’T BUY FROM FAIRYMISS. You will regret it."
"The shoes I ordered were wayyyy to big even though I used Fairymiss sizing chart BUT one of the pairs was damaged before I received them. Obviously no quality control before dispatch but the hide of them trying to say i had damaged them. The. They agreed to a refund but I had to pay for postage to return. What rubbish Fairymiss and PayPal. Not happy with either of you and the handling of this matter. DON’T risk purchasing from Fairymiss."
"The merchandise that I order was nothing like what the picture shows!!!! The material is so thin the dresses I ordered look more like a night gown. One of the dresses was torn on the side. The blouse I ordered an XL just in case so I went up a size. That was a joke the tag said XL but it was so small. The company does not state that they are located in China. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! You are just throwing away your money and will not get it back."
"Do not purchase any products from this company. They will take your money and it's likely your order will not be delivered in full. The customer service is a joke - extremely difficult to contact them and when they respond it's always about not assisting the customer. Clearly the positive reviews on some sites are fake."
"I received the shoes I ordered after 4 weeks and they were to big and not as pictured on site, tried to get a label to return them and Fairymiss just gives the runaround. They're not letting me return them!!! Never buy from this company"
"If there was a zero I would have put that 10 times over. The boots I received were shoddy & the colour faded. I paid for delivery & it also cost me over £ll to return this rubbish. This was in May & its now the middle of July and I still havn't had a REFUND which I requested. They do not care, all they want is your money. We keep our part of the transaction by pay for the goods, they do not keep theirs. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM FAIRY MISS, BE WARNED."
"I contacted fairymiss because they sent me the completely wrong shoe. I asked for a refund and they did not respond to my inquiry. Do not ever buy anything from them because there is a chance that if you wish to return the item, get it exchanged or ask for a refund that they will not help you, horrible vendor, very disappointed, I have ordered shoes online many times and have never had this happen. I also have never not had a company respond to a problem with the product. I sent them pictures showing the shoe I ordered with my order number and the shoe I received and they still did not respond."
"The dresses i bought were too small i returnex them and was never refunded my money. This is merchandise shipped from China, which is not revealed until you place your order. Once package arrives in China there is no way to track it. Dont buy from this vendor."
"Product is rubbish — doesn’t look like the advertised version—badly cut, and thin fabric, ugly in all respects $23.00 charged EXTRA with no accountability as to why... absolute rip off"
"NEVER buy from these crooks! I bought 3 dresses, NONE of them fit and they are CHEAP. I asked for a full refund and I'd send the garbage back to them. They offered me 15% to alter the damn dresses myself. Seriously! THEY ARE CROOKS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! It has not been settled... yet. I want ALL my money back!"
"Nearly a year ago I ordered an expensive coat and it never arrived. I have tried to make contact with the company and they just send me a tracking number that does not work."
"These fashion items come from China and if they do not fit as the sizing and cut is skimpy you have to pay to send them back and have them tracked! You can only track them while they are in the UK after that they can say they never received them! Which they do ! So your left with a postage charge and no refund."
Fairymiss is rated 1.00 based on 13 reviews