Fällkniven Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fällkniven

How would you rate Fällkniven ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fällkniven in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought the Fallkniven NL1L Thor, of the Northern Light knives series. I received the knife home by ordinary post shipment in 3 working days. The customer assistance by phone was just as everybody would dream of, immediate answer and effective assistance: I had a small problem with the credit card transaction by internet that the remote assistant (the man on the other side of the line) was able to solve in 5 minutes (!). The knife itself is a masterpiece of wonderful craftsmanship. What is notable is that it is shipped in a carton box, simply rolled in a bubble wrap, its sheath underneath. Just like any ordinary tool. That is because it is expected to be used for real hard work, not just exhibited under a glass bell jar. The text engraving was as I expected. The logo engraving is also OK, but I would recommend to anyone who wants to get that, to simplify the logo as much as possible for readability, as by necessity it will be small on the blade. In few words: the NL1L Thor is a piece of art for daily use in the real world. One last thing: it is expensive, and it is worth it."
Fällkniven is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews