FastWebHost Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend FastWebHost

About FastWebHost: FastWebHost.com is an industry leader in affordable business web hosting solutions. We are a privately held medium-sized company, debt-free and profitable.

FastWebHost provides shared web hosting, fast VPS hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, dedicated servers and domain name registration since 2001.

1(877) 215.8104

feedback@fastwebhost.com

1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd. #826

Tell us how FastWebHost made you happy

"I gave them 1 star because they do have good customer service but don't believe in their money back guaranty you will be wrestling with them for hours. When I say I want a refund that's what I want, not a bunch of lame excuses about the how it's not their fault when the website is down for days. I want a refund NOW!"
"Giri K provided perhaps the fastest and best customer service I received ever. Everything got resolved right."
"PATHETIC SERVICE PROVIDER. Never subscribe. there's not -ve stars to give, hence 1 star."
"Fast resolution of issues, quick responses."
"During the period I used it was very good."
"Do not select this company as a hosting service! You will not be able to contact anyone in technical support if you have a problem! I’ve called, messaged multiple times with no response, total waste of money!"
"Every thing is well done! and it's fine and helpfull. But I would like to have more disk sapce and also for database storage. That's why i have not given 5 stars."
"They helped me to solve my doubts in a simple way!"
"Support is awesome and always helpful."
"No one available on the 24/7 chat support and the server is down!"
"Unbelievable. Within 3 minutes my problem was fixed. That means FastWebHost is constantly checking the tickets people are submitting. Very good service. Also in the past, as soon as I submitted a ticket they were working on it. They always had a solution."
"I was assisted by a support chat (Gangadhar G), and he was fantastic. He jelped me, and toaught me how to in future help myself. A true star"
"Pathetic service ever. I complain daily for their server down and i didn't get any transaction email from there server when auto script shoot mail on client ecommerce site. Also, there is a problem with cron job as well... Guys keep away from fastwebhost."
"Just great service and very knowledgable"
"New to WP, and the customer service chat has been prompt with responses. I feel confident in choosing FastWebHost as my hosting provider"
"Giri K was the guy who assisted me on things and provided great valueable support. Perfect customer service is something i am looking for and got it with you. Thanks."
"Customer service are mostly available and kind the only problem I had paid the invoice but after somedays it was canceled automatically by Paypal. so my account was suspended, I asked them to unsuspend it till they receive new payment. I would like suggest them to ask first why the payment is canceled or not received for reseller accounts, it will help to solve issues before loosing customers."
"good customer service , understand my needs thank you i'm really want back fastwebhosting , when I will need Hosting"
"Momentan totul este ok. For the moment its ok :)"
"Great hosting for that price"
FastWebHost is rated 4.39 based on 74 reviews