Feather and Black Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Feather and Black

Tell us how Feather and Black made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible service from start to finish. I have been purchasing items from the local store for over 10 years, that unfortunately closed down. I recently ordered some bed linen online, it took approximately 2 months of chasing via phone and email to receive my products despite being informed on every occasion the items were in stock. Customer Services didn't return my calls or resolve my issue, I had to contact a branch who only seemed to take swift action once Trading Standards were informed. I was sent a used bed sheet at one point - absolutely shocking! Disappointed to say the least."
Are you Feather and Black? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They didn’t! I bought over £3,000 of bed and mattress and they then rang us two days later to say they wanted to charge another £400! Bed arrived eventually, mattress never arrived as they hit some problems but they refused to credit us despite the fact that they are still trading. Shocking."
Feather and Black is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews