Finder.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Finder.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Finder.com Reviews

About Finder.com:

We understand that making everyday life decisions such as finding a credit card, buying a home and getting insurance can be daunting.

That’s why we’re here. Our goal is to help you navigate those complex decisions by making them less of a chore (and hopefully less of a bore, too!).

info@finder.com

Level 2, 20 St Thomas St

Tell us how Finder.com made you happy
I had some queries and used the chat which was very timely and explanatory. Thank you
They respond faster than expected, and with useful information
Every aspect of her advice was excellent and answered my questions precisely
So helpful when assisting people
Very great staff!... Speedy reply to my question and with targeted answer at that... Thank you Finder. I hope everyone is as happy as I am with the experience with your team!... Joshua, thank you.

C.J. Hurley
Fast, sensible service! Pointed name in the right direction to stop debit card fraud.
Many thanks!
It was nice to review my concerns about an unknown company to Ems . Some times It's hard to make decesions on your own .
Very efficient, friendly and helpful
Very good help and explain the question how to sent money international the easy way and inexpensive
Very easy to use
The lady was very well informed and gave me a lot of attention
My request is, can you please include Germany to the list of countries that can send money through sendwave to Kenya
Excellent
I read complicated tax regulations, I wasn't sure of my understanding. I send an email FINDER and the answer was clear. Reinsuring.
Really good service
I didn’t realize you existed. I googled how to cancel a subscription to an app. And Finders popped up. I had never heard of you but gave it a try. I was more than pleased when my questions were answered and I was given a step by step instruction. I will definitely tell some of my friends about what I found.
I went on the site to find some medical research material but search came up empty. I went onto the chat line and spoke with Tey. Within a few minutes she was able to give me a link to all the research material available. Brillant - what is not to like with such an exceptional service. Already recommended to 2 others! Site is bookmarked now!

Customer services is 5 stars too - but system only allows 1 star to go green!!!
I had an unusual legal question that was answered with good advice and links to research further.
I found the agent very polite and helpful.
Excellent care you gave me. Thank you so very much.
Finder.com is rated 4.77 based on 752 reviews