Finder.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Finder.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Finder.com Reviews

About Finder.com:

We understand that making everyday life decisions such as finding a credit card, buying a home and getting insurance can be daunting.

That’s why we’re here. Our goal is to help you navigate those complex decisions by making them less of a chore (and hopefully less of a bore, too!).

info@finder.com

Level 2, 20 St Thomas St

Tell us how Finder.com made you happy
Very good and easy to find on google.
(Canada) -
Very useful and helpful. Keep up the good work Russ.
Nobody ever taught me . About how important having a good credit in my life.
(United States) -
Finder was easy to use, the information was clear and the finder very professional, curteous and prompt.
(Canada) -
I found Finder to be helpful with my situation.
Not done much yet but it all seems good
(United Kingdom) -
A very good site that gives us good knowledge in all aspects of personal loans so that we have the correct concept of borrowing
(United Kingdom) -
The information was not only confirming what I had thought but added things to consider that will shape my direction if I were to persue this idea.
(United Kingdom) -
I found it easy to use as a learner on computers!
(United Kingdom) -
I was so upset with the treatment I have been getting with the Credit union I have been part of for nearly 40 years, that I was seeking help in what to do. Faye made me feel like she cared and gave me all sorts of comfort as an 85 year old stroke victim that came to the Phlippines, over 3 years ago, expecting to be dead in 6 months.
Es tanto los detalles y lo importante para cada uno el tratar a un cliente q esté espacio es muy chiquito para la confianza y tranquilidad q m han dado con sus textos los felicito dé todo corazón y sigan cada día hacia delante.
Very good. I like it very well
I am very satisfied with the service from Finder and NSI hanging on the phone is the worst,ring back would be more helpful.
(United Kingdom) -
Very user friendly. Thank you.
Good Job..well done
Very good service with quick response to my inquiry.
Very happy
Excellent job cuz
(United States) -
It was quite good. It could have been helpful to have a statement somewhere that you cannot recommend any, one supplier. I asked for the safest only to be told you do not give that information.
(New Zealand) -