Finder.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read Finder.com Reviews

About Finder.com:

We understand that making everyday life decisions such as finding a credit card, buying a home and getting insurance can be daunting.

That’s why we’re here. Our goal is to help you navigate those complex decisions by making them less of a chore (and hopefully less of a bore, too!).

info@finder.com

Level 2, 20 St Thomas St

Tell us how Finder.com made you happy
My broadband is useless I can't even have my mobile on if he wants to play a online game and the prices are going through the roof
Am happy its great
(United Kingdom) -
I wouldn’t touch this card with a bargepole! Had nothing but trouble with it from the start and given mis-information by a number of staff. One Complaints Manager didn’t listen to telephone recordings, another no one had ever heard of and another suggested I go into my local library and listen to the CD which never arrived, oblivious to data protection and security! Finally, they refused to refund £200 under Section 75 agreement on a scam transaction, despite me producing evidence myself!!
(United Kingdom) -
Don't know yet Its the first time of being on the site!
(United Kingdom) -
I have been scammed by this company whom I had no idea what or how I signed up for
(United Kingdom) -
We have been with E On for our electricity since last November, and it's been a nightmare! They claimed we had 2 meters when we only had 1, we even sent photographs of it, still they said we had 2. Every bill estimated. Two complaints lodged, one still outstanding. Told we would be compensated for all of the trouble we have had, still no cheque. I would advise anyone, to not have them for gas or electricity. My partner has spent hours on the telephone trying to contact them. A nightmare of a company.
Finder.com is rated 4.76 based on 669 reviews