https://fionachic.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://fionachic.com/

Tell us how https://fionachic.com/ made you happy
What a joke, do not order anything! The tracking info they send you is fake so you have no clue where your package is and when I contacted customer service they just said sorry and offered money off my next order 🙄 I finally received my boots 2 months later and they are actually cute but don’t look like the picture. We will see how long they even last. Never ordering from them again. Wish I could post pictures to show the difference.
Ordered September 12th. By the end of the month I still had not received the boots I ordered. The tracking info kept giving me an error message every time I clicked on it. I emailed customer service, whoever responded spoke terrible broken English. She sent me new tracking info that still didn't work but assured me that they were on their way. A few later I got another shipping email saying my package was on its way. So I emailed customer service and asked if they resent them and they said yes and they would be here very soon. Wellll here we are on Oct 16th and still no package. At this point fall is going to be over by the time I get them and I won't even get to wear them until next year. I will NEVER EVER order from here again
STAY AWAY! Very low, poor quality items, they send fraudulent tracking information. I ordered (3) pairs of shoes, (1) broke an hour after I had them on, (1) looked nothing like the photos, and the (1) never arrived. On a hundred dollar order, from which (1) pair of $41.98 was not received, I was offered a $10 refund. I am at least 10 emails in to customer service and still not resolution. They have been reported. DO NOT WASTE you time or money!
I ordered back in September. Still no package. I have sent several messages asking about my shoes they just keep saying it's a busy time of year. I mean it's not Christmas yet so how busy could they really be?!
I ordered from this site on sep 2. Still no package. I have sent customer services message. They respond very quickly however, they have sent 2 different tracking numbers. Neither of them work! I have request my money back so we shall see if it works!
Seems like scam. 5 weeks no order. Tracking is some Asian co. Doesn’t work. Customer service did reply twice with new tracking that doesn’t work. After reading the recent reviews here, I’m also going to see if PayPal will refund me. I’m reporting to Instagram where I ordered through as well.
They are scammers. Just keep sending bogus tracking numbers that never work to string you along. This time they picked on the wrong person. I am a lawyer and they have been reported to authorities.
Although I checked before ordering (and found no problems) I was a little skeptical. I decided to order a pair of boots, but did my transaction through paypal just in case - thank goodness, I did because like most of you I am going on over a month, and still no boots. I finally got them to write me back after threatening to dispute my charges. They told me that they send my package to the post office.... both tracking numbers provided don't work either. I am in the middle of getting my money back, but it has been a headache. DO NO PURCHASE FROM FIONACHIC
Customer service says they were shipped check with post office. Just a bunch of crooks. Luckily I used pay pal and will be getting my money back. Sucks too I really wanted those boots.
Oh my gosh!!!! Same problem here!! There goes $50! Tracking number won’t work and I can’t even get a response from customer service! It’s been 2 months I’ve been waiting for a pair of boots! This is horrible!!! I wish I could do something about it
Have been waiting for 2 months and haven’t received my package yet. They didn’t even send out a pair of shoes and Didn’t inform me or refund me. This has been awful, will never buy from here again
I am having the same issue as everyone else. Ordered in August was told it shipped on September 2nd and still not here on September 24. Tracking number does not work. I contacted them because I am moving and was told it was busy season and that tracking number might not be available yet but they contacted postal service and was told my order shipped. Pretty sure I’m out the money on the shoes I ordered. Do not trust this company.
Pretty sure this company scams you! Buyers beware...you order something and never get it. I ordered boots at the beginning of August and have yet to receive. Tried using tracking which was a joke. Never worked and said item was not found. Contact customer service and was told item was in transit... yes sure it is. That was 3 weeks ago. Still have not recieved shoes and they refused a refund.
Same as all posted. Been over 30 days since I made an order. Every customer service email just tells me to wait and its stuck at customs. Havent heard back in several days. Dont recommend this website at all. Very frustrating.
Same thing! Ordered shoes beginning of August! They supposedly shipped out on August 26. Still haven’t received them. Messaged customer service they assured me they would be to me soon. It’s september 19 still have yet to receive my shoes and now can’t even get a response back from customer service. Would really like to know what’s going on or get my money back!!!!!
My order was placed beginning of August. Supposedly shipped out August 26. I contacted the customer service department they reassured me shoes were on way. Yet, it’s september 19th still no shoes and tracking number gets me no feed back and now no one will respond to me in customer service department. Very disappointed. Really would have liked the shoes. Just want my shoes or my money back! A response would be great as would getting my shoes!
Same as the two reviews below me? Where is my order? Why no response? Requesting a refund but I’m sure that will also be ignored!
SAME EXACT THING AS customer below ordered shoes weeks ago haven’t received them, tracking number doesn’t work and they keep emailing apologizing but still haven’t heard anything
I purchased boots on August 25th and have not received them as of September 16th. I emailed customer service at contact@fionachic.com and have heard nothing back. I tracked using the tracking number they gave and it says nothing found.
I love to do shopping online. There're a lot of cute sandals with low prices on Fionachic.com. Shipping was also really good and my items came in about two weeks or so! I absolutely love these sandals, they fit perfectly, and the fact there is no buckle to fuss with is great. They are so comfortable I felt like I didn't even have shoes on....amazing I will definitely be ordering them in the yellow color
https://fionachic.com/ is rated 1.38 based on 21 reviews