www.firstdealcenter.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.firstdealcenter.com

Tell us how www.firstdealcenter.com made you happy
I ordered apple airpods generation 2, its a scam, they are not replying to any query, i can't post review on their website. I have filed dispute with my credit card company so I am sure they will return the money
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Ordered airpods on 1/10/2021 paid extra for expedited 3 day shipping. Today is 1/25/2021 have not received and they are not replying to any calls or emails.
Please help get them off the internet
Received Air Pods which were defective. Would only take back for credit or new pair. Returned per instruction and shipping label THEY provided. Tracking shows delivered, but they claim not received. Will not answer phone, and have stopped communicating by email. Check their BBB rating ! By the way, when I advised them I would be leaving negative feedback, they threatened with legal action. Will be reporting FACTUAL info to BBB and FTC.
TOTAL SCAM
I never got my order! Never got answer about my order!
Absolute scam artists. Read the reviews. I ordered Air pods 2nd generation on December 9, 2020 for my kids Christmas. Never received them. Never received a refund.
TOTAL SCAM
I was also scammed on airpod pros. Bought 2 pairs. They are not Apple I checked the serial number and also there are at least 5 other things they prove they are not Apple, they are clearly something some weirdo made in their basement. The sound is terrible. The glitch on and off. SCAM. Dispute the charge immediately with your debit or credit card company. That’s what I did.
I received my airpods as promised. I purchased the warranty on the refurbished products. The airpods did not hold a charge at all. The case is not an apple product. The company sends an automated email that they will respond 24-48 hours but no response from the emails other than that they did receive the return. This is a very bad company to deal with. Don't waste your money.
This is a terribly fraudulent and scummy company— do not purchase any “Airpods” from them!
Just further clarifying that this company is scamming by saying they are selling "AirPods" but they are not genuine Apple Airpods. My mom bought two and was devastated they were "refurbished" for Christmas, and checked apple and the serial Number is not a genuine number. So that's cool. Hopefully this company gets shut down.
This company is a scam !! I purchased so called apple AirPods for a Xmas gift , they are obviously fake!!!! They came in a zip lock bag , no instructions . Very disappointed & mad I wasted almost $100!!!! Do not buy from this company . They will not even refund either !!!!!!
I got scammed. I bought 2 airpods. Thought they were new because I didn’t see anywhere on the website that said refurbished. I looked at the website after I received the item without a box and shipped in a plastic ziplock bag and I noticed that NOW the website predominantly states refurbished. I can’t give used AirPods (Yuck)as a Christmas gift so I had to buy new ones from big box store. They won’t refund my money only offers store credit like there is anything I would buy from them again. What a waste of $200. I feel so foolIsh. I should have known that if it seemed too good to be true...
Bogus company! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They know they are running a scam and that’s the reason for all the “Terms” and “Return Policy” information on their website. They need to make sure they have themselves protected from any repercussions of their deceitful actions.
Order air pods never got them never could get no one to return my request about shipping. You call the number and never get a person.
I placed an order for apple 2nd generation airpods and received the fake ones , there is no proper forum to acknowledge return and refund request .
Horrendous company. I have nothing to say except everything mentioned here is true but the post listed over a year ago. I’m sure they are the owners with fake post. I contacted my Credit Card company to cancel the payment.
BUYER BEWARE. Do not buy from this company unless you want an item that is REFURBISHED. I ordered Apple Airpods to give as a Christmas present. I assumed I was purchasing a new, in the box product because nowhere in the item description did the word "refurbished" appear. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the mailing envelope to find an item that was not new. I contacted First Deal and they sent me a
screenshot of their web page where it states the item is refurbished. This statement appears all the way at the bottom of the page and is in very small and very blurry print. In addition, they do not give refunds. Only an exchange or store credit. The bottom line is I am out almost $100 because I will not give someone a refurbished item as a gift. And it took three weeks for the order to arrive
First deal claims to sell apple airpods, but nothing on the product says apple or airpods. They claim to accept returns but only for an exchange or store credit. HORRIBLE. I tried to cancel 5 minutes after placing the order and couldn't even though it was 3 weeks before I received.
If I could do zero stars I would!!!! They hide inside transparency mode description the fact they are used!!!! Why not post it and be honest. Please please do not buy from this company. They are very shady about everything they do. And of course they say they will NOT give you your money back only give you more crappy used item according to their website. Because there is no customer service only recordings that lead you to more recordings RUN!!!!
This company is a scam. I purchased Apple AirPods from them on November 8, I received a shipping email November 12 with tracking. Today is Thanksgiving and the item has still not arrived, USPS tracking shows they have not even shipped it (just printed a label) and when I called USPS their tracking of the package also shows nothing was shipped. I reached out to the company several times and was initially brushed off with lies of "they ship in bulk so the items aren't counter scanned at the post office, it will not show up on tracking until closer to delivery". Well at this point they supposedly shipped it 2 weeks ago using first class package which guarantees 3 day shipping. The item has not been shipped.

When I reached out again to the company today asking again about the shipping, telling them I now suspect a scam (also due to other reviews that have this exact same experience) and if they could not provide appropriate tracking or delivery information I would file fraud charges with my credit card provider. The support person with this company has completely lost it.

They are now telling me they have refunded my card and I would receive an email from their system saying this (no email has come). They also tell me they are reporting ME to law enforcement as a fraudulent buyer, they are reporting ME to a collection agency foe the cost of the product AND additional fees that they say I now have to pay. They are also threatening to call my employer and have sent no less than 7 harassing emails today threatening ME.

I honestly find it shocking that a company who scams customers then thinks they can continue the scam by charging customers AGAIN for fake items they don't ship and then make up collection fees for a fraudulent agency to collect. I am currently awaiting for contact from their scam collection agency and have alerted my staff to record any calls that come from them as well to our office so we can turn everything over to the District Attorney in New York.

Please do not do business with this crazy company and don't fall for their scams. There are two reasons they have the AirPods listed so cheaply. One they scam customers and don't send out the product and two when they do finally send something to select customers they send refurbished items. The items are advertised and listed on their site as new, NOT refurbished.

They are also now threatening me with legal action if I complete any reviews on their business. Sorry guys you are scammers and buyers need to be aware. It is also my right as a consumer to leave a review, especially with the type of behavior and service you have displayed. I have saved all of their communication and threats. I will be filing with my credit card company for fraud if I don't receive the refund I am owed within 3 business days.

From false advertising, to scamming, to threats and harassment and trying to illegally report to credit bureaus and collection agencies this company is just bad to work with. Buyer beware.
I ordered Apple airpods. I didn't have my magnifying glass handy to see that in the small print at the end of a 4 page description they are refurbished. I contacted the company to ask for a refund, and noting their store credit-only policy, said that I would dispute the transaction with my CC company if they didn't give me a refund. They have since sent me 3 threatening emails - promising civil and criminal prosecution, credit collection efforts, and damage to my credit report. I have never seen such an aggressive, litiguous approach by any retailer. They obviously have lots of complaints and have a legal department geared up to attack anyone who isn't happy with their one-sided return policy. Buy at your own risk - I have since seen numerous reviews saying the product was defective. Between that and having them sic their legal department on you if you dare to question them, I would strongly advise against doing business with these guys.
www.firstdealcenter.com is rated 1.46 based on 26 reviews