firstforcleaning Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend firstforcleaning

Tell us how firstforcleaning made you happy

"Beware of these crooks. ( http:// www. first for cleaning. com ) They did a 'job' on the property where we lived Brentwood, Essex. They spoke with sugar coated words. I paid the deposit. When these EU crooks showed up first thing they asked was the rest of the money and they threatened to leave if dont pay. We should have let these a--e holes go but we paid foolishly. They did a mess of a job and left. Our Landlord pointed out clearly what they did and took a big bite out of the deposit I paid them. These -ucks didn't even attend the calls. All they said was they cant do anything about it. I am pretty disappointed about myself for falling prey for these lowlifes. Careful if you dont want to waste your money and loose your deposit as well"
Are you firstforcleaning? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
firstforcleaning is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews