fivestarvacationrental.com Reviews

Read fivestarvacationrental.com Reviews

310-780-3411

120 Tustin Street Suite C 1005
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Tell us how fivestarvacationrental.com made you happy
A great location for a family celebration. Basic utensils could be refurbished, kitchen knives are totally blunt. There are no scissors in the house and we found only 1 hairdryer for 5 bedrooms and it wasn’t working properly. They were minor inconveniences tho. The house layout flows beautifully and the yard and pool are perfect . Five star staff are fast and efficient addressing any problem quickly and happily.
Provided clear info on check in procedures that made the process go smoothly
The house was everything as advertised. Everyone in my group raved about the house from the bedrooms to the kitchen, pool table, hot tub, pool and Grill. We will definitely stay here again next time!
Pros - great view, beds were comfortable, house was clean. Cons - couldn’t really make the pool heater to work. Pool temp was only acceptable and usable one of the 5 days. The backyard tile is very slippery when wet. I feel and hurt my leg and I am fairly athletic, you should look into it as someone could get seriously hurt. The house was very bare, not even bar soap in every bathroom, no Kleenex, etc. Susan said she would bring us stuff if we needed it, but it should just be stocked. In the front yard I think you have a broken pipe under the tile, when the sprinklers are on there is water coming out of tile. For being a luxury house it didn’t fee very high end. Not sure I would plan to stay there again.
Second time in a row we get a terrible cabin. Rat droppings everywhere inside the cabin, spiderwebs on the bed frames, spider in the tub, blankets smelled as if they were from a second hand store, hair on the pillows, not enough kitchen pots and pans, no blender, and no window curtains in the living room and kitchen area. Didn’t feel any privacy at all. Housekeeping service was terrible. Took 4 hours to get a blender and towels delivered.
The cabin was nice and beautiful. Would love to stay there again. However, the experience to coming and leaving made the visit feel very impersonal and not special. The instructions on arriving and leaving were overly clear on some parts, but were not clear on others (didn't know if we were supposed to strip the beds or not, so we didn't, which is nice, but didn't have anywhere to reference) There was a bit of a feeling like we were being herded in and out of the house. Would like a more welcoming and clear instruction packet on the whole house. How to work the TV, how to work the fireplace, hot tub, etc. Taking out the trash at the end is not the ideal way to end a lovely vacation and would rather have the service take care of that if possible. Would be happy to put it in a garbage can or something in a garage, but transporting it in our already tightly packed cars was not a comfortable experience. The communication with Five Star and the house all felt a bit impersonal and cold, so would love a more gentle, "vacation" experience. I understand running a rental agency is a lot of work, but I think Five Star could do more to make the vacation feeling start before we arrive. The first message received on AirBnb was so formal and over filled with rules and regulations I almost felt like I was intruding in the home. Talked with a woman (I forget her name, sorry! she had a San Capistrano area code) who was very helpful. She did seem a bit overwhelmed and called me back at one point even though I had resolved my issue. I hope everything is ok with her, but she deserves commendation for being helpful. I would stay with your properties again, but would expect a nicer customer service experience.
Called for maintenance and they didn’t show. Lights weren’t working in two bedrooms.
fivestarvacationrental.com is rated 3.43 based on 7 reviews