www.flamemoda.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.flamemoda.com

Tell us how www.flamemoda.com made you happy

"Will surely shop for more I love the heels that I got, I am a very satisfied customer! They look the same in the picture. will surely order more from this online shop. The quality of their products is good at a reasonable price. I love the website because you can shop and do other things as well. Excellent and very convenient for customers."
Are you www.flamemoda.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This was my first order from FLAMEMODA and I did not expect a lot due to the cheap and extremely affordable prices. Once I receive the order, it fits me really well and right up my alley. I did not have any issues with the purchasing/shipping process! It arrived sooner than I excepted. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!"
www.flamemoda.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access