www.flamemoda.com Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend www.flamemoda.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact www.flamemoda.com?

Tell us how www.flamemoda.com made you happy

"I paid for a product that never showed and the company won't give me my money back claiming that the product is in the mail. Two months later....no money no product. A FRAUD COMPANY!!!"
Are you www.flamemoda.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This company is a fake. I ordered my shoes (4 pairs) 2o days ago. Same as other I was sent two shipping notifications with a fake tracking number. Scammers."
"I ordered from this company two months ago and still don’t have my stuff. Same story as everyone below, fake tracking number, no response when I try to resolve through Instagram or email. 100% a scam and will be calling my bank tomorrow to dispute the charge as fraud!"
"Fraud!!! Never received my 2 pair of boots!!"
"Sounds like I’m in the same boat as everyone else. Ordered forever ago and haven’t received anything. Try to use the tracking number and it says that it doesn’t work. Pretty worthless."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS company!! I have never experienced such terrible customer service. I ordered shoes in early August(it’s now September 13th). I received an email on August 11th staying my shoes had been shipped. The tracking number I received didn’t work, but I thought I’d wait to give it some time to catch up. I checked back in two weeks later, I know things take a long time when coming from China. They had not even shipped my shoes! The apologized and said they do it. It’s now mid September and they just shipped my shoes! They only did this after I checked in 3 more times and then said I wanted a refund. They denied me a refund stating they already sent my shoes, which I still don’t have, and ended the email with I hope they get there soon?!? WTF They are the ones who shipped them! I have never experienced such poor customer service skills."
"It’s been about a month since I placed my order. Customer service is no help and keeps claiming it’s moving along and has shipped yet my tracking number consistently says “no tracking record”. I want a refund yet am I can’t do that as they have shipped. Sooo where are they?!"
"Not impressed. I ordered 19 days ago, recieved 2 emails they had shipped & attempted to track them with no luck. Emailed customer service & was told they are still processing and haven't shipped yet. Hoping to get a refund for shoes that would take a month to get."
"I ordered 19 days ago, received 2 emails notifying me they have shipped. Attempted to track package with no luck. Emailed on the status & was told it was still processing & had not shipped yet. Hoping to get my money back as I do not intend to wait a month for shoes."
"Will surely shop for more I love the heels that I got, I am a very satisfied customer! They look the same in the picture. will surely order more from this online shop. The quality of their products is good at a reasonable price. I love the website because you can shop and do other things as well. Excellent and very convenient for customers."
"This was my first order from FLAMEMODA and I did not expect a lot due to the cheap and extremely affordable prices. Once I receive the order, it fits me really well and right up my alley. I did not have any issues with the purchasing/shipping process! It arrived sooner than I excepted. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!"
www.flamemoda.com is rated 1.73 based on 11 reviews