www.flamemoda.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.flamemoda.com

Tell us how www.flamemoda.com made you happy
I ordered some shoes for my daughter November 27, 2019, and as of January 4, 2020 I still have not received my order. Apparently this company is located in Hong Kong. I have contacted the company twice, received one reply back saying: Dear customer, We are sorry for the all inconvenience to you. The item will be sent to airport by the post office. It will be shipped to you soon. Thank you Gina I emailed them again two days ago telling them if I could not get a confirmation number with an expected arrival date that I want a refund. Also, just an FYI, since this is considered an international purchase, you will have 3% extra taken out of the bank. I would highly recommend staying away from this company.
I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering from this site.
Unfortunately, my story lines up to the others. I ordered items MONTHS ago and so far received only part of my order. Wanted to exchange shoes for a different size and had to pay to do so and the customer service was less than helpful. I couldn't get my money back after assuming my purchased items weren't going to show up. I keep receiving promises that they're "on there way" but somehow I can't get any tracking information to prove it. The items I did receive were not great quality and I am not getting my hopes up in believing the others are going to show up on my door step. Save yourself time, money and headaches and shop somewhere else.
Ordered my boots Aug.27th and it is now Oct. 19th. And still have no boots. I went to cancel and was told they are on the way now. So Can't cancel. I'll see if the wait was worth it.
I bought some boots from them. I had no idea they would be coming from China so they took TWO MONTHS for me to get them. When they got here, they were of the worst quality. Paper thin, stunk like cheap plastic, and the sizing was too big. Then when I asked for a refund, they said I would have to pay to ship them back, which would be more than the actual boot cost. So they gave me $10 back on a $40 pair of boots. Ridiculous. They should’ve just paid to ship them back and refunded me the whole amount. Very poor experience. Will never buy from here again and would never recommend.
DONT ORDER FROM THEM. SCAM!!!I am a stylist, and work on air for E! News, ACCESS HOLLYWOOD, The Today Show, etc. They never shipped my shoes!! Then I emailed them and they said they were backed up and had no clue when they would be ready. I asked Jane for a refund and she kept emailing me like she wasn’t reading my requests, just keeping my money. She never refunded me and made it impossible to communicate. Yet they took my money and ran. This is a scam.
I experienced the same thing as the other people who had reviewed this. Given a fake tracking number for a month now, responded to my emails with excuse after excuse and new fake tracking numbers. Now that I’m finally onto them, they refuse to return my emails.
Guess we’re all suckers.
Everyone here needs to report this company to econsumer.gov. Same pattern happened to me. It's a scam.
I ordered my shoes five weeks ago. Still no shoes. I have asked for a refund, and the company ignores me, instead stating that they are popular. I have been TWICE sent tracking numbers that show up as "no record of order" or "invalid number." There is no address or number on their website. I have reported them to econsumer.gov.
I wish I'd read the other reviews before ordering!
I ordered 2 pairs of boots back in August. One pair arrived today (end of September) and only after lots of chasing!
I have no idea why they didn't send both pairs together. I am now chasing them for my second pair which I think they've only just dispatched now.
I will not give up till I get the next pair.
Fraud company do not order from this business, product does not arrive!
Very frustrating!! Will never order from them again. It’s been almost 6 weeks since I ordered. I emailed them 3 times and they did respond but with a very generic response. Added photo below of email. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM!
My order said it arrived months ago and it never came. The website won’t give me my money back
I paid for a product that never showed and the company won't give me my money back claiming that the product is in the mail. Two months later....no money no product. A FRAUD COMPANY!!!
This company is a fake. I ordered my shoes (4 pairs) 2o days ago. Same as other I was sent two shipping notifications with a fake tracking number. Scammers.
I ordered from this company two months ago and still don’t have my stuff. Same story as everyone below, fake tracking number, no response when I try to resolve through Instagram or email.

100% a scam and will be calling my bank tomorrow to dispute the charge as fraud!
Fraud!!! Never received my 2 pair of boots!!
Sounds like I’m in the same boat as everyone else. Ordered forever ago and haven’t received anything. Try to use the tracking number and it says that it doesn’t work. Pretty worthless.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS company!! I have never experienced such terrible customer service. I ordered shoes in early August(it’s now September 13th). I received an email on August 11th staying my shoes had been shipped. The tracking number I received didn’t work, but I thought I’d wait to give it some time to catch up. I checked back in two weeks later, I know things take a long time when coming from China. They had not even shipped my shoes! The apologized and said they do it. It’s now mid September and they just shipped my shoes! They only did this after I checked in 3 more times and then said I wanted a refund. They denied me a refund stating they already sent my shoes, which I still don’t have, and ended the email with I hope they get there soon?!? WTF They are the ones who shipped them! I have never experienced such poor customer service skills.
www.flamemoda.com is rated 1.32 based on 25 reviews