www.flamemoda.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.flamemoda.com

Tell us how www.flamemoda.com made you happy
It’s been about a month since I placed my order. Customer service is no help and keeps claiming it’s moving along and has shipped yet my tracking number consistently says “no tracking record”. I want a refund yet am I can’t do that as they have shipped. Sooo where are they?!
Not impressed. I ordered 19 days ago, recieved 2 emails they had shipped & attempted to track them with no luck. Emailed customer service & was told they are still processing and haven't shipped yet. Hoping to get a refund for shoes that would take a month to get.
I ordered 19 days ago, received 2 emails notifying me they have shipped. Attempted to track package with no luck. Emailed on the status & was told it was still processing & had not shipped yet. Hoping to get my money back as I do not intend to wait a month for shoes.
Will surely shop for more
I love the heels that I got, I am a very satisfied customer! They look the same in the picture. will surely order more from this online shop. The quality of their products is good at a reasonable price. I love the website because you can shop and do other things as well. Excellent and very convenient for customers.
This was my first order from FLAMEMODA and I did not expect a lot due to the cheap and extremely affordable prices. Once I receive the order, it fits me really well and right up my alley. I did not have any issues with the purchasing/shipping process! It arrived sooner than I excepted. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
www.flamemoda.com is rated 1.32 based on 25 reviews