Flavourly.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flavourly.com

Tell us how Flavourly.com made you happy
Awful! Awful! Awful! This Company are shambolic! They advertise as though you are going to get something special, you don’t. They said it would be 3 days to deliver It took 9 day’s and that was only because I chased them! No contact number, zero customer service. I had a DPD message giving a delivery date, I waited in it didn’t arrive! When I eventually got a reply to my email, they stated ‘it’s unacceptable’! But didn’t do anything to try and rectify with some sort of goodwill. I tried and tried and tried to come to some sort of satisfactory conclusion, but they weren’t having any of it. They just bleat on about how busy they are and find it difficult to provide a decent service due to being a small team that can’t cope with the overwhelming orders. They still keep advertising, so the situation is going to get worse! I feel duped by this lot! SO FULL OF PROMISE BUT DON’T DELIVER! PLEASE PLEASE DON’t WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS EGOCENTRIC BUNCH!
Second delivery from them. First was fine but second one has been a poor experience. Over 3 weeks to get delivered and only got it on the third time they sent it out. Out of 20 cans, almost half were damaged and only 8 different beers, none of them over 5 per cent. Also got many of the same ones as last time so that defeats the purpose of a beer subscription. Haven't tried the beers yet so can't comment on the taste but not excited about any of them.
One star is generous.......no option for 0 stars as that would have been my preference. Listen guys just don't order from Flavourly!!! I ordered a case of craft beers 6 days ago. Promised a two day delivery......still waiting. When I emailed them to raise the issue and a request for a refund they told me I would be charged for the refund. They obviously have enough customers...my advice is go to another genuine authentic company who value you as a customer. 2.8 as a review average is poor....so I'm not the only one.
I got a box from them a while back. Very disappointed. It looked like a clearance box. Best before date we’re at the end on a lot, one had less than a month left. Beers were very generic. Emailed and the response was very slow and pointless but they were great at sending me marketing dribble about offers and how fab they are in between waiting on an answer. Cancelled it. Go find a local bottle shop.
When order does not arrive/lost by their poor (Hermes) shipping company, cannot get ANY response. tried contact form, SM, nothing. And no phone number either.

When beer has arrived, tend to find some of the cans a little bashed. Fine, still drinkable, but lacking in QC.

Not had the same issue on contact/refund/replacement from other places selling beer online (like Fullers, Chiltern, Tring to name a couple....)

Your pays your money and hope it turns up.
No response from company about missing delivery
Got the introductory offer of mix and match 20 beers/ales and 2 glasses. I have to say I was a little dubious but once they arrived I was very pleasantly surprised. All the drinks have been great. Will use again.
Arrived in a damaged box. One can was missing and the remaining cans were dented. No contact phone number or email address to be found, only a restrictive online contact form.
Always a great selection and variety of beers. Loved the collaboration with Tiny Rebel.
I have had a couple of issues with them (charged for postage when should have been free, and a burst can). All problems quickly resolved by email.
I have bought loads of offer cases from them and would highly recommend them.
I took advantage of Flavourly's £19 offer for 20 Craft Beers in all good faith.
Now that I have received them I am extremely disappointed.

The offer comprised 6 different beers, Brewhive Vienna Waltz lager (6), Brewhive Neon Grove Session IPA (6), Electrig Boogaloo lager (2) , Endless River Session IPA (2), Flamingo Juice tropical pale ale (2), and Pillow Fight Chocolate Porter (2)

The offer showed these were all glass bottles. What I actually received were 20 cans comprising 5 different beers
Lager 4.4% (4), Simcoe Pale Ale 2.9% (4), Citrus Pale Ale 4.5% (4), Table Beer 2.8% (4) and Session IPA 4.2%

I see the (very) small print says that beers may be replaced with a suitable alternative but I feel they have taken liberties with this since what they sent bears little relationship to what was on offer.

This is not just a small change. They sent 4 lagers instead of 8 in the offer, 8 Pale ales rather than 2, 4 IPAs rather than 2 and there is no Porter.

I believe they had no intention of sending the bottles shown on the offer. I believe this to be so since what they have sent is EXACTLY the same 20 cans of beer that are featured on pages 18-21 of issue 22 of their magazine. There is no doubt in my mind that because of their new collaboration with FourPure brewing they always intended to send these.

I emailed the CEO, Ryan O'Rourke ryan@flavourly.com and gave him an opportunity to respond, but the silence was deafening.

I shan't be rushing back
Has a great section of gin and craft ale. Really good introductory price. I find it's a little expensive as a monthly deal but you get what you pay for.
Flavourly.com is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews