Flightfinder Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flightfinder

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Flightfinder?

Tell us how Flightfinder made you happy

"Booked a return flight with them and due to unfortunately missing my outward flight, they have just cancelled the return, with NO NOTIFICATION, no information provided, no refund, no explanation, no assistance at all! Luckily i checked my booking just 2 days before departure and guess what?! I find my booking being cancelled! Working in tourism industry, I perfectly know that when you cancel a prepaid and confirmed service, against customer's will, you eventually refund the fee. Well, guess what? Not here! Awful customer service! They took and kept my money for 2 trips, delivered none, and refuse to pay back for what THEY have cancelled. Absolutely unjustified and without any logic! AVOID this company and its affiliates!"
Are you Flightfinder? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Flightfinder is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews