Flightfinder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flightfinder

Tell us how Flightfinder made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We have 2 flights From Barcelona to Bombay April 20th 2020. Due to Covid-19 we have tried repeatedly to contact Flightfinder to find out some information to wether our flight will be refunded or not. But like many of the other reviews, we have had zero response. It is not poor customer service, but in fact no Customer service whatsoever. Do not use!
Booked a return flight with them and due to unfortunately missing my outward flight, they have just cancelled the return, with NO NOTIFICATION, no information provided, no refund, no explanation, no assistance at all! Luckily i checked my booking just 2 days before departure and guess what?! I find my booking being cancelled! Working in tourism industry, I perfectly know that when you cancel a prepaid and confirmed service, against customer's will, you eventually refund the fee. Well, guess what? Not here! Awful customer service! They took and kept my money for 2 trips, delivered none, and refuse to pay back for what THEY have cancelled. Absolutely unjustified and without any logic! AVOID this company and its affiliates!
Flightfinder is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews