FlipSimpli Reviews

of reviewers recommend FlipSimpli
Read FlipSimpli Reviews
They are dialed in. Solid rep support. Underwriters and closing are great to work with.
The group I worked with was very responsive and got the deal done smoothly.
Good solid company. My loan closed smoothly with no major complaints.
Ernie and Margaret have provided the utmost professional service any ambitious faced paced real estate investor can ask for. They are flexible and provide an array of options that are optimized to help expand your real estate portfolio. I highly recommend their service and speed for any investor looking for a reliable capital partner to do business with!
Jomar, thank you very much for your review and continued business. The team thoroughly enjoys working with you. Your organization and professionalism makes it very easy and efficient. We look forward to providing the financing you need to continue building your portfolio!
Ernie and Margaret were awesome! They were so kind and answered my many questions. Although I primarily worked with Ernie, Margaret was always so kind enough to respond back to me in a prompt manner when I had any questions if Ernie was busy in a meeting. Overall, awesome team!
Great service!
Great communication at every step of the way. Would highly recommend.
Thanks Tony, we look forward to working with you on the next investment.
Closed on time. Rates were competitive.
Ernie and his team were great during the process. I was able to refinance 2 of my properties and working on a third.
Great communication and the team is very helpful. I already have a second loan with them while I'm working on the first. I recommend you give them a shot.
Very easy to work with. Everything went the way they said it would. I like these guys. I will use them again!
Ernie and his team are great to work with, they went out of their way to make the process easy for us.
Great job communicating with us to get the deal closed
There was quick speed in the loan process from start to finish. The processors and underwriters make it easy to provide documents.
The process was straight forward. I wanted to appraisal to come back higher. I’ll use them again.
I was looking for a long term loan for my rental properties. They had the best rates and closed quick.
Constant communication throughout the entire process and no surprises. I plan to use them again.
Fast closings, easy to work with, straight forward
Very pleased with this company. The process was exactly when they said it would be. I would highly recommend to any investor in the real estate business.
I felt very comfortable using FlipSimpli for my rental property refinance. There were no hidden costs and everything was discussed up front. Ernie was an excellent account representative and he was always available to answer any of my questions. I will be using them again.
FlipSimpli is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews