FlipSimpli Reviews

of reviewers recommend FlipSimpli
There was quick speed in the loan process from start to finish. The processors and underwriters make it easy to provide documents.
I was looking for a long term loan for my rental properties. They had the best rates and closed quick.
Constant communication throughout the entire process and no surprises. I plan to use them again.
Fast closings, easy to work with, straight forward
Very pleased with this company. The process was exactly when they said it would be. I would highly recommend to any investor in the real estate business.
I felt very comfortable using FlipSimpli for my rental property refinance. There were no hidden costs and everything was discussed up front. Ernie was an excellent account representative and he was always available to answer any of my questions. I will be using them again.
Always a great experience working with FlipSimpli. We have closed 3 loans together. Very professional, excellent service and helpful throughout the process.
Ernie and his team are awesome to work with. They make the loan process quick and easy. They are always available to answer any questions or concerns even after work hours. I highly recommend working with Ernie and look forward to more transactions on the future
We had a great experience with FlipSimpli, we did two cash-out refinances. Smooth process, good rates and no surprises. I will be doing more business with Ernie and the team.
The process was straight forward. I wanted to appraisal to come back higher. I’ll use them again.
Ernie and Matthew were very helpful during the whole process. Ernie worked hard to get the deal closed. I recommend FlipsSimpli to investors . The only thing I didnt like were the high servicing fees that showed up on the HUD statement. Please disclose the servicing fees ahead of time.
Second closing. 2nd time full of errors.
FlipSimpli is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews