flisvos Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend flisvos

How would you rate flisvos ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about flisvos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have rented cars for many years all over the world and have often been shocked by the tricks - and downright dishonesty - of local franchises of major international brands. I have never used local companies because I always assumed their cars and all round service would be unreliable. I intended to use an international chain fo a ten day holiday to Crete. But their prices were high, and the cost of reducing the insurance excess to zero was absurd. So I looked at Flisvos, a family owned company with offices in Kalyves and Alymrida, a 45 minute drive along the coast from Chania airport.. They were cheaper, polite and professional. I booked with them, though I suspected I would be disappointed. In fact, I was delighted. One of their team met off the flight and took me to the car park near the terminal where they hold vehicles. He took payment (€220, in cash) and that was it. This included zero excess insurance and a half tank of petrol. There were no last minute extras or ‘deposits’ on my credit card. Next day I popped into their office in Almyrida - we were staying in a village nearby - and said the car was a little small. They offered to upgrade me, for a nominal cost. (I decided not to.) We drove hundreds of miles around this mountainous island and the car performed superbly. Flisvos are friendly, professional and honest. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
flisvos is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews