Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is the home of ladies fashion is an online clothing boutique with everything from prom dresses and evening wear to dresses for the races. Forever Unique is a designer female fashion brand who always focuses on modern, trendy glamorous style. With our unique designs and comfortable fabrics we will make any woman feel special and stylish. Since its establishment the brand has become a major player in worldwide fashion, and is quickly expanding.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Tell us how Forever Unique made you happy
I am pleased with the service, delivery time and the brilliant packaging. The item I purchased arrive across Europe without any damage and thank you so much for the quiality work.
Such a long wait when you return something to get the money back .
Very easy ordering with great, continual order/delivery information. Thank you.
Beautiful dress very pleased with it, ordering was easy and delivery was quick,will definitely be ordering again
Fabulous quality clothing. Never disappointed. Especially when I get a fabulous bargain in their sale. Would recommend.
Excellent service ! The dress was perfect and worth the investment. Definitely supporting this online boutique again !
I am so impressed with this set, I have even tagged it on my Instagram which I have never done before, but I always give credit where there is one due! I love this set and if there were more colours available I’d definitely order all of them! X
Love it, such good quality and looks great. Fit is spot on!
I ordered a beautiful top from forever unique. I'm really pleased with my purchase. The item came within 3 days. The top is really beautiful. I would purchase from this website again as the prices are quite reasonable.
Ordered blouse easy website to use , arrived , great time , packaged lovely and I love it !
Nice and easy !
Will order again xx
Fantastic service. Absolutely love the dress , lovely quality and great fit.
It’s very nice but not true to size I ordered a m/l and am a size 10/12 only just fits
I love the new website and find it very efficient.
Received no e mail to confirm order or that it has been dispatched and I’m still waiting for it to arrive
Arrived in good time , very pleased with jumper 🥰
Quick delivery, 2 lovely dresses. I'll definitely shop here again!
Absolutely love my jumper. It's so soft, material is lovely & its gorgeous on. Only problem is I now want it in every colour!
First time ordering from Forever Unique. Was impressed with the prompt delivery time,as well as quality of clothing. Ordered my normal size and they fitted perfectly. Would definitely order again and would recommend.
Fabulous service and the rock & love grey jumper is just so perfect and very comfy I’m a plus size 20 and fits so good 😊
I only just received my top yesterday so I haven't worn it yet but it's absolutely gorgeous and feels so soft. I maybe tempted to order it in another colour 😊
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews