Forever 21 Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Forever 21 deliver?

How can I contact Forever 21?

Tell us how Forever 21 made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Unfortunately I am giving my experience with forever 21 only one star. Prior to this I would have given it five due to accurate tracking, fast shipping and delivery. I have ordered from them around 20 or so times before. But almost a month ago, I ordered a dress for an upcoming school dance, my last one, and first it didn’t arrive on the scheduled due date. Then, two weeks passed. Still nothing. Customer service has been no help whatsoever, and my package is still lost. Would no longer recommend."
Are you Forever 21? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If there is a zero star I would give it… If there is a zero star I would give it to them and their bank Comenity capital bank that issued my Forever 21 credit card. They sent me a $277 bill and asked me to pay it back, the transaction occurred in Ohio, and I live in San Jose, CA. I told them that was fraud or someone used my Forever 21 credit card, they apologize but when the due payment past they sent me a late charge fee and now the amount of the bill jumped to $311. again I told them that bill, not mine, so they cancelled my credit card and sent me another one, which I didn't ask for and still want me to pay for something not mine. I will never ever purchase anything from Forever 21 neither online nor at the store. And they keep bothering me in order to pay the bill and if they don't stop that harassment, I will report them."
"Ordered items on Monday 1/21, chose overnight shipping for $25. Call on Thursday because they are not received, couldn't get a person in a sufficient wait time, hung up. Got online chat, she found the order, not sure why it hadn't been sent to warehouse, it was just sitting in 'new status', couldn't ship until Friday (next day). I explained it was not sufficient, as we had ordered on Monday, and it was 2:41pm PT, plenty of time to still package and ship. I simultaneously called again customer service, person stated that she understood that it was for an event, and it would be shipping out by end of day on Thursday. LIES. I got shipping notification on Friday afternoon, to be arriving on MONDAY. These items are for a single release party/simultaneous video being filmed and we live 2.5 hours from the nearest mall. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! Will never order again."
"I ordered $100+ worth of clothes ranging from bathing suits, clothes, children's and accessories. The order came in EARLIER than they told us, all pieces were accurate and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! More online websites need to be like Forever 21!"
"Frustrating experience. The cheap shipping company they used lost my package and took one month to confirm that it was lost. Another week for forever21 to send me the form to initiate an investigation regarding the lost package so that I could get my refund another week later."
"I am appalled at Forever 21's customer service (or lack thereof). I received a broken item on my order - It was $4+ and a wrong item $5+. When I called, I was on hold for 40 minutes, was told I would have to sign an affidavit for the broken item and send pictures of the incorrect item. Then I was told I would have to re-order the items and pay for shipping to get them. I received the wrong item a second time and I was told I have to ship the item back at my own expense. I asked to speak to a manager and was told there was no way that was possible. I have called several times but the hold time is very long. I enter in a call back number and despite numerous attempts on my part, do not receive a call back. The lack of customer service and the amount of hoops I need to jump through for $9 in items is absolutely mind-boggling. I have never encountered such poor service from an online retailer!"
"Worst Company I have ever dealt with. Bait and switch on Cyber Friday deals. Do not honor shipping times and don't care. I called and was told they were really busy at warehouse. I pushed them to make good on my order which should have been shipped in 3 days and almost two weeks out won't be here for days. I was told I could get 15% off NEXT order (less than their continual advertised deals) or I could return and get my money back! Really, I can return items and get MY money back?! Wow. Excuses and horrible customer service. They kept me on phone for over an hour; live chat doesn't exist as nobody answers; email is a joke, they state response within 24 hours.... 3 days later- no response . They don't care if they keep their end of what they advertise. Horrible customer service and they don't have anyone who can speak clearly. My order was for my daughter and an event. What a waste of time. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!"
"Horrible customer service. Cancelled my order for no reason so I lost money because it was purchased during cyber Monday and they won't uncancel the order. Or allow me to reorder it at the price I purchased it at"
"I called Forever 21 today. I had a terrible experience about a order. I asked to speak to a manager today at #Forever21 and the customer service representative told me No and hung up. I really thought I was being pranked. Like who refuses to transfer you to a manager!so rude"
"The website is very easy to go trought"
"Forever 21 always have a good selection of items on sale. Most, I enjoy shopping with free delivery for purchase more than €60 :)"
"I don’t have high expectations for the quality of their clothing but I needed an affordable hip hop costume for a high school dance team. I spent almost $700 for 19 leggings and 19 shirts. I had my receipt and just about 1 1/2 months after getting the items drive almost an hour to return 5 leggings and 6 shirts (all in the original plastic and tags on them). It would have been a couple more leggings if they didn’t get holes in them after wearing at the first performance. After talking to a manager, then the district manager, they finally agreed to do the return. I did not know about the 30 day return policy! I got the leggings at the full price but the shirts they only gave me $5 for a $15 shirt! I tried calling customer service as well... they couldn’t even understand what I was saying and it took 2 days for a manager to call back and of course I couldn’t take the call at that time. When I called back about an hour later... I’m again told a manager will call me back, I offered to hold and I’m told no. Let’s see if it takes 2 days to call again! i just want what I paid... I had the receipt, the credit card I used! Forever 21, crappy clothes and even worse customer service!!"
"Great staff, great clothes, great atmosphere in shop!"
"Great quality clothes!and great bargains too!"
"The range of plus size clothing is great and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have ordered."
"They made me have very good clothes"
"They didn't, as returned my parcel.:("
"The fitting was bang on"
"Forever 21 has amazing different styles of clothes and shoes. They have everything from clothing to makeup, which is all the essentials I need. I love the clothes, but since they are so expensive, I can't shop there a lot."
"easy to use website"