Forever 21 Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Forever 21
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Forever 21 made you happy

"I called Forever 21 today. I had a terrible experience about a order. I asked to speak to a manager today at #Forever21 and the customer service representative told me No and hung up. I really thought I was being pranked. Like who refuses to transfer you to a manager!so rude"
Are you Forever 21? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Forever 21 receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The website is very easy to go trought"
"Forever 21 always have a good selection of items on sale. Most, I enjoy shopping with free delivery for purchase more than €60 :)"
"I don’t have high expectations for the quality of their clothing but I needed an affordable hip hop costume for a high school dance team. I spent almost $700 for 19 leggings and 19 shirts. I had my receipt and just about 1 1/2 months after getting the items drive almost an hour to return 5 leggings and 6 shirts (all in the original plastic and tags on them). It would have been a couple more leggings if they didn’t get holes in them after wearing at the first performance. After talking to a manager, then the district manager, they finally agreed to do the return. I did not know about the 30 day return policy! I got the leggings at the full price but the shirts they only gave me $5 for a $15 shirt! I tried calling customer service as well... they couldn’t even understand what I was saying and it took 2 days for a manager to call back and of course I couldn’t take the call at that time. When I called back about an hour later... I’m again told a manager will call me back, I offered to hold and I’m told no. Let’s see if it takes 2 days to call again! i just want what I paid... I had the receipt, the credit card I used! Forever 21, crappy clothes and even worse customer service!!"
"Great staff, great clothes, great atmosphere in shop!"
"Great quality clothes!and great bargains too!"
"The range of plus size clothing is great and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have ordered."
"They made me have very good clothes"
"They didn't, as returned my parcel.:("
"The fitting was bang on"
"Forever 21 has amazing different styles of clothes and shoes. They have everything from clothing to makeup, which is all the essentials I need. I love the clothes, but since they are so expensive, I can't shop there a lot."
"easy to use website"
"Iam very happy"
"The have up to date fashion options that are acceptable quality. You can often find what you want, as long as you know what it is you are looking for and have the patients to find it because sometimes the store is messy."
"There prices are so reasonable for the quality of material. I ordered 5 t shirts all under £50 for holiday which all fit me perfectly and are of such good thick material which is ideal for both winter and summer. Delivery was also very good to local pick up point as well, so overall fantastic experience !!!!!!"
Forever 21 is rated 3.93 based on 15 reviews