Forever 21 Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Forever 21

How would you rate Forever 21 ?

"I don’t have high expectations for the quality of their clothing but I needed an affordable hip hop costume for a high school dance team. I spent almost $700 for 19 leggings and 19 shirts. I had my receipt and just about 1 1/2 months after getting the items drive almost an hour to return 5 leggings and 6 shirts (all in the original plastic and tags on them). It would have been a couple more leggings if they didn’t get holes in them after wearing at the first performance. After talking to a manager, then the district manager, they finally agreed to do the return. I did not know about the 30 day return policy! I got the leggings at the full price but the shirts they only gave me $5 for a $15 shirt! I tried calling customer service as well... they couldn’t even understand what I was saying and it took 2 days for a manager to call back and of course I couldn’t take the call at that time. When I called back about an hour later... I’m again told a manager will call me back, I offered to hold and I’m told no. Let’s see if it takes 2 days to call again! i just want what I paid... I had the receipt, the credit card I used! Forever 21, crappy clothes and even worse customer service!!"
Dave Priestley
"Great staff, great clothes, great atmosphere in shop!"
Erna Foki
"Great quality clothes!and great bargains too!"
Caitlin Reid
"The range of plus size clothing is great and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have ordered."
Skylar Morales
"They made me have very good clothes"
Evita Sproge
"They didn't, as returned my parcel.:("
"The fitting was bang on"
Jasmine
"Forever 21 has amazing different styles of clothes and shoes. They have everything from clothing to makeup, which is all the essentials I need. I love the clothes, but since they are so expensive, I can't shop there a lot."
Nourish Khalid-Maqsood
"easy to use website"
"Iam very happy"
"The have up to date fashion options that are acceptable quality. You can often find what you want, as long as you know what it is you are looking for and have the patients to find it because sometimes the store is messy."
Lorenzo Stacey
"There prices are so reasonable for the quality of material. I ordered 5 t shirts all under £50 for holiday which all fit me perfectly and are of such good thick material which is ideal for both winter and summer. Delivery was also very good to local pick up point as well, so overall fantastic experience !!!!!!"
Forever 21 is rated 4.08 based on 12 reviews