Founder Shield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Founder Shield
Read Founder Shield Reviews

About Founder Shield:

Founder Shield is an insurance brokerage focused on providing scalable risk management solutions to venture-backed companies. Founder Shield is the leading insurance brokerage for venture-backed startups with thousands of clients worldwide that have collectively raised billions in funding.

We’re on a mission to take a broken and confusing experience and create the most seamless and informative insurance purchasing process available.

info@foundershield.com

122 West 26th Street, ,

Tell us how Founder Shield made you happy
Founder Shield made acquiring general liability and errors and omissions easy. They were quick to present me with options with minimal effort on my end.
See My Original Comments I just provided.
Libby is by far the most attentive and responsive insurance agent I've ever had the pleasure to work with. As a business, it's important for us to give our clients the information they need in a timely manner, and working with a company like Founder Shield has been an integral part of our success in securing what we need within our tight Production Schedules. I'm so grateful we have such a great team on our side to help us with all our Insurance needs.
Founder Shield is great. The firm has a ton of experience in a variety of industries. The team is very responsive and easy to communicate with. Shout out to Jonathan Selby for being so great to work with, as well as Wil.
I am no insurance expert. Founder's shield was helpful, amazingly responsive, did not mind as many questions as I could lob at them, and provided very clear proposals that were amazingly easy to execute. I'm a completely satisfied client!
I was referred to Founder Shield by a friend who works with technology-based startups as I do. I have found working with bricks and mortar companies to be a pain - find one, go meet with them, sometimes several times, telephone calls, and then signing. Founder Shield was simple - go to the website, fill out the form, get a quote quickly, pay and Voila - you are insured. I need a highly rated insurer and they delivered. Could not be simpler. I highly recommend Founder Shield.
Founder Shield is rated 4.94 based on 63 reviews