Founder Shield Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Founder Shield

About Founder Shield: Founder Shield is an insurance brokerage focused on providing scalable risk management solutions to venture-backed companies. Founder Shield is the leading insurance brokerage for venture-backed startups with thousands of clients worldwide that have collectively raised billions in funding.

We’re on a mission to take a broken and confusing experience and create the most seamless and informative insurance purchasing process available.

info@foundershield.com

119 W 24th St, 4th Floor

Tell us how Founder Shield made you happy

"FS is on top of their industry, knows what we as clients need, and helps push things through."
"Working with Foundershield makes managing insurance fun! The team is super hands-on, incredibly customer-centric and always a delight to work with. Additionally, their platform makes the renewal process super efficient and seamless. The team feels like an extension of our own, always keeping an eye out for our company’s best interests. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you!"
"Foundershield is an extremely efficient way to manage your corporate insurance. Not only that but I have found their rates to be very competitive. I particularly love how easy the renewals are and that you only need to update, rather than provide reams of information again."
"Good rates, good service. Simple and straightforward. Not sure how it could be better, honestly."
"The Founder Shield team is undeniable a wonderful and very support partner. Not only are they 100% devoted to your company and insuring compliance, they provide continuously guidance as we are not experts in the insurance field. They work around the clock collaboratively and we appreciate all that they do for us. Rachel Jenkins is our dedicated account manager and she is extraordinary – I have never met a partner who goes above and beyond like she does to ensure all of our needs are met!"
"In general, responsiveness to current issues is A+. Also, ability to quickly provide workable solutions to problems is A+. Not yet rating VERY GOOD due to the fact that one big issue was a combo of FS and company inattention. Had FS been on the ball, there would have been no problem. In the end though, I've been a CFO for over 20 years and FS is far more efficient to deal with than either local agencies or the large national brokers."
"Founder Shield provides access as a brokerage to important insurance for startups. Staff is helpful in providing information about policies and the paperwork side is clear and responsive. Business insurance is not fun, however, you have to have it. Founder Shield a) helps you figure out what you need, b) finds and offers you alternatives, c) guides you through the complexities, d) helps you feel confident about your decisions, e) gets you signed up, and f) coordinates the billing."
"Founder Shield is our "Knight in shining armor!" When applying for insurance through any other platform, one is sure to tap out. It is the most daunting, awful, archaic experience one can go through. Fortunately, I was connected with FS and not only have I saved time, headaches and money, but we have also received great coverage. The whole team is always there for us for any questions/concerns we have."
"Great service and support"
"The team is always helpful, quick to respond, and helps resolve any issues. Friendly staff - love working with Jenny!"
"Fast and attentive service. Always there to help with my questions and make sure we get the right coverage. Highly recommend!"
"Huge fan. Always outstanding service and excellent prices. Thank you guys!"
"Founder shield makes the insurance process easy and ensures you get the best coverage for your needs!"
"Founder Shield makes getting insurance policies fast and easy. I trust the team to help me make the best insurance decisions for my company. I've dealt with traditional brokers and it's a hassle, not to mention that everything is done on paper. I've recommended Founder Shield to my friends in the past and I plan on doing so in the future."
"Appreciate comprehensive offering and excellent service"
"I've been a client of FounderSheild's for four years now, and I haven't had a single complaint. They are light years ahead of the big brokerages, and simply a pleasure to work with."
"Amazing service, your understand startups and know how to work through our complex needs."
"I have been happy with Founder Shield so far. Fast customer service."
"Justin is the man!"
"They have always been responsive and helpful. Renewals are very easy"
Founder Shield is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews