Fragranceon.com Reviews

Happiness Grade

Fragranceon.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

97.78%
Industry Average
The order processing and shipping experience was quick and hassle free. Great product for a great price. The Daisy Dream Blush has become my new go to fragrance!
- Cami Mozi
Great quality product, terrific price and shipped very quickly. I am most pleased with Frangranceon and will gladly recommend other friends and associates to do business with you.
- Geet Devikar
I found my favorite perfume that I wore in the 1980's. Thank you! The price was very reasonable and the delivery was fast and free!
- Dawn Smith

Delivery - Fast

94.74%
- Dawn Smith
Competitive pricing and super fast processing and delivery. Products were in perfect condition. Will definitely consider them for future fragrance needs.
- Vanetta Thomas
Frangranceon is AMAZING!!! Ive ordered from your site for several years. Never disappointed! Thankyou for your great prouduct, great prices!, and speedy delivery of my order.. Keep up the great service..
- Alphonso Elements
94.74%
Industry Average
I love ordering from FragranceX and have told so many people about your fabulous site. Keep up doing such a great job not only with your products, but your customer service.
- Lynda Catheryn
- Alphonso Elements
There's no other place I'd rather purchase my favorite perfumes and fragrance items from than Fragranceon! Best prices, best service and delivery! I get to treat myself so much and that's a very good thing :)
- Sharon Newman