Fragranceon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fragranceon.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Fragranceon.com Reviews

7182001895

Tell us how Fragranceon.com made you happy
Ordered on 12/18/20. One month later called because order still not shipped. Customer service tried to sell me some other service that I was not interested in. Told him that was not why I was calling and not to sign me up for that service. He then hung up on me after I told him I was not comfortable with the way he was handling the call and to cancel my order. I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge for an order you never sent or had the courtesy to handle my request professionally. Awful service.
Never received product and no returned emails !
With all the post office craps going on they got things right thanks .
Impotent weak unremarkable fragrance. Poor value for money. Not recommended.
I did not receive my order as of yet.
i love shoopiing here.
Everything Happened So Smooth I Placed My Order And You Guys Kept Me Updated. My Package Came With No Problems. I’ll Definitely Be Using You Guys Again.
I love ordering from FragranceX and have told so many people about your fabulous site. Keep up doing such a great job not only with your products, but your customer service.
Excellent ordering experience! Got the perfect cologne I wanted, it shipped and arrived very fast, and I paid less than HALF of what I normally would’ve paid at a retail/boutique store! This company ROCKS!
The order processing and shipping experience was quick and hassle free. Great product for a great price. The Daisy Dream Blush has become my new go to fragrance!
Great quality product, terrific price and shipped very quickly. I am most pleased with Frangranceon and will gladly recommend other friends and associates to do business with you.
Love Fragranceon, love the products and prices, Love the very fast shipping! I definitely recommend this site to all my friends and family! Most definitely will be ordering again
I found my favorite perfume that I wore in the 1980's. Thank you! The price was very reasonable and the delivery was fast and free!
Products arrived 2 days after ordering!! Never expected that and process was so easy. Definitely ordering again.
Competitive pricing and super fast processing and delivery. Products were in perfect condition. Will definitely consider them for future fragrance needs.
I ordered my cologne and the shipping said 2-5 days. That son beach got to my house in 2 days. Very happy and of course the Jean Paul Gautier was worth it.
Super fast exactly what i wanted! ordered it late at night and it came two days later, i’m still waiting on an order from a place i ordered from 4 weeks ago, love this site!
Fragranceon is an awesome site! Tons of variety, easy to place an order, super fast shipping! The Deadpool fragrance is my favorite right now!! I will order again...
Frangranceon is AMAZING!!! Ive ordered from your site for several years. Never disappointed! Thankyou for your great prouduct, great prices!, and speedy delivery of my order.. Keep up the great service..
Found a perfume no longer sold in department stores. Ordered from Fragranceon and was extremely pleased with the ease of ordering, email communication and delivery. I will definitely use Fragranceon for my perfume purchases.
Fragranceon.com is rated 4.95 based on 263 reviews