Fragranceon.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fragranceon.com

Tell us how Fragranceon.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Stacey
"Never disappointed with FragranceON, I always get what I ordered in a timely manor and the cologne is great quality. I saved a considerable amount of money by purchasing the fragrance without the box. It was a gift to my wife and she loved it."
Davina
"This site offers great perfumes and fragrances, designer brand names better prices than the mall, i have been buying from them since, 2 years and i am very happy!"
Verified Buyer
"This store is great . It's like being a kid in a candy store. It's always a pleasurable experience, great sales help, their reward program is just about the best. Never a problem returning products you don't like. I can't say enough about fragranceon"
"I have never been so pleased with FragranceON. From the supply, cost, ordering and receiving the product. I picked a scent that always was a bit on the cost, but always did it because it was the only fragrance I use. So I was ready to pay the higher price. But in seeing this awesome company, I was overjoyed. The price and the delivery were #! I will always use this company and pass it on to others.==== Thank you..... Cheryl A."
"I ordered a cologne(Encre Noire), and my experience was so great. The response was so fast and delivery is just the best i have ever had since i started shopping online. This is what online shops need to do. Most important, the cologne is on point and authentic. woooow!!!!"
"One of my favorite scents till this day. Wear it every day and get compliments."
"I love fragranceon.com! Prices are low, selection is good and it’s very quick and easy to order."
"Excellent. Love being able to get Halston women's cologne at an affordable value! Thank you!"
"My order didn't take long to arrive...actually I think it arrived ahead of time and it smells WONDERFUL!!!"
"Good price ! No shipping made me seal the deal. sweet."
"Been ordering for years. Never disappointed."
"I am so happy to have found a company thT still carries Bob Mackie lotion and cologne. I am fixing to order more from them. I was very pleased when I got my order in just a few days, I was shocked. I recon this Company. Thank you? Jan"
"I love FragranceON... great selections in all shapes and sizes at the right price and super fast delivery...LOVE IT!!!"
"Love this company. Very fairly priced and very fast service. Would recommend them to everyone!!!"
"Good selection, prices and what I bought was delivered less than three days"
"Good selection, prices and what I bought was delivered less than three days"
"My experiences with FragranceON has forced me to forget every other retailer of colognes that I used before... and moved strictly into only using FraganceON for my "smell goods". Good bye Overstock.com.... hello FragranceON"
"Excellent service... authentic products... good value for the money!"
"The only place that had what I was needing. They didn't have it at 1st but they put me on a waiting list in less than a week I was notified that had it. The best part it was less than 1/2 the regular price also very fast shipping.. Tammy"
"Really nice glad I decided to buy. Would buy again. Was shipped quickly and packed nicely."
Fragranceon.com is rated 5.00 based on 133 reviews