Fragranceon.com Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

94.74%
Industry Average
I love ordering from FragranceX and have told so many people about your fabulous site. Keep up doing such a great job not only with your products, but your customer service.
posted 1 year ago - Lynda Catheryn
Frangranceon is AMAZING!!! Ive ordered from your site for several years. Never disappointed! Thankyou for your great prouduct, great prices!, and speedy delivery of my order.. Keep up the great service..
posted 1 year ago - Alphonso Elements
There's no other place I'd rather purchase my favorite perfumes and fragrance items from than Fragranceon! Best prices, best service and delivery! I get to treat myself so much and that's a very good thing :)
posted 1 year ago - Sharon Newman
Excellent service and product! Bought Swiss Army for my husband, and it is great, super affordable and great product. Came super quick. Would buy from fragranceon again!
posted 1 year ago - Julie Anne
Very fast service from when i ordered less than a week. It was exactly what i expected i had the fragrances before.
posted 1 year ago - Brandi Thompson
Fragranceon has spoiled me with the quality of its products & excellent customer service, I will not be shopping retail for my fragrances! Thank you!
posted 1 year ago - Denise cabron
Great service! Great quality on my Anne Klein II EDP Spray! Box was sealed; product never opened or used. THANK YOU so much for taking me back to the 80's with this beautiful and sensual fragrance!!
posted 1 year ago - Krysta Robinson
Thank you for the very quick delivery service provided to my purchase. Yes, it did arrive by USPS last week.
posted 1 year ago - Jaby Joe
Very good customer service , they ship orders very fast. I will give them 100% , very fast and efficiency.
posted 1 year ago - Eric Thomas
Fast shipping and excellent service. The fragrances are heavenly!
posted 1 year ago - Natasha