Freedom Brokers Reviews

Read Freedom Brokers Reviews

03332 205445

Eden Point, Three Acres Lane, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire

Tell us how Freedom Brokers made you happy
I opened an insurance I paid £ 326.47 after 10 days I asked for cancellation of insurance, I had to pay £ 102 total for cancellation and no refund of £ 326 remained with them, I do not recommend this company bura money directly on this face it's a joke with documents
These people buy companies and run them into the ground. Bunch of scumbags. They like to think they own you
Easy insurance. Easy to set up. I work in a call centre so I do rate phone customer services when I experience it. The customer service is fantastic. They called me back when they told me they would call back. They were friendly and helpful. Setting up the black box was straight forward too. The only thing I would find annoying is that they’re not open on the weekend. But other than that, it’s a good company, helpful friendly staff and straight forward set up. I would recommend them. Cheap insurance too!
These people are rogues and thieves! My insurance ended and I did not renew it yet they stupidly wrote to me to pay £225 three months after I got my self another insurance. I contacted the insurance company I used previously through them and copied them in an email for confirmation that I do not have any insurance with them. Although I have an email reply from the insurance company confirming that I didn’t renew my insurance these freedom brokers set up another direct debit without my consent and this morning I realised that £225 have taken from my account although I cancelled the direct debit as soon as my insurance contract ended. These are people who don’t answer phone calls or reply to letters and emails. I contacted NatWest bank to get my money back from them but they only advised me to contact the financial ombudsman if I did not give them consent my but they used my bank details which they had and stole money from my account. I am making a complain to the financial ombudsman service and will make sure that they pay back double what they stole from my account this morning because I know they will not answer my phone calls or reply to my letter. Victim of freedom brokers fraud: Akwasi Addai
Absolutely shocking service, rang up about canceling my policy, was told it was all sorted and would come through the post, got my letter and it came with a default on my credit rating as it said I missed a payment and now I have to pay that with chargers and policey still not cancelled, and impossible to get hold off as your sat on hold for ages, avoid like the plague, joke of a company
Shocking bad , have cancelled my policy after sending an email to say payment due on the 22nd Aug, it's the 14th today, went online to see what had gone on says cancelled , got hold of premium credit to find out what's happened they were told it was due to incorrect bank details , however freedom took a payment on the 26 th of july !! WTF ? I CANNOT get hold of freedom to sort this out not online not on the phone DONT use this company !!!!
No one answer phone no customer service
I have been trying to cancel my policy with Freedom Brokers for a week now. I have sent emails, secure messages, waited on the phone for nearly an hour and still no answer. Still can't cancel. I won't be using this company again.
They could not insure my new car . I had to cancel the policy then was hit with all sorts of fees. They could not cover the insurance not my fault. Not impressed apparently in the small print
Awful treatment by Freedom Brokers. I wish there was an option to rate them 0. I cancelled my car insurance in less than 7 days. My deposit fee was not refunded. I never received paperwork. I was sent an email to sign, I didn’t sign because I cancelled my insurance. Freedom Brokers ignored my cancellation. After a month I received a letter saying I needed to pay £221 because my insurance was cancelled. I made complaints via email. My complaint was not addressed even when I was called, the agent was not prepared to listen but telling me to pay the amount requested. I sent a formal complaint letter addressed to the manager. I was never contacted and my complaint was ignored. Another month passed and I was sent email app apologising that an error was made on purchasing the insurance. They apologised for sending wrong documents which I never received. I sent yet another email chasing the complaint letter I sent to the manager. I was ignored. Today, I was contacted by a debt recovery company demanding payment on behalf of Freedom Brokers. I’m very disgusted by how I’ve been treated. I am preparing a letter to the Financial Ombudsman.
I'm so disappointed and upset! I been trying to call you all day and no answer! What a joke! I need to change my address urgently or I will cancel my policy!!! Poor customer service. Based on my experience I would not recommend this company to anybody!
Dont answer emails. slow on response to phone calls. Dont waste your time with them. they charge you even in the 14 days of having the policy if you leave. pay a little more with somewhere else. terrible!
Scumbags... Never answer at emails
Very bad when I have accidents they don’t give you non service Please stay away.
Avoid this company. Went with them for van insurance. The day the insurance was due to start I got an email saying they had cancelled the insurance! They claim to have asked for documents via an email I never received. I offered to send the documents there and then to be told that the old policy was cancelled and they would have to offer a new quote. They then told me I would have to pay a cancellation charge. In my opinion this company should be avoided.
Scammers would not change the insurance of my new vehicle then when I cancelled hit me with a £130 fee scumbags
Greedy, nasty company. Just read the other reviews everything ive read has happened to me.
Awful, bad communication, the boxes they send out don’t work and then they cancel your insurance without you knowing. I cried my eyes out on the phone to them and they did nothing. Caused me so much stress, anxiety and not to mention ALOT of money. Avoid at all cost!!
Hi I was checking online through quote zone for a van insurance and the freedom brokers was the cheaper option comparing to tye others ,so i had to click for a monthly option and the reason it was becauae i always for the last 10 years i pay monthly my car insurance ,and none have left a hard credit search on my credit references agencies ..equifax ..so these idiots without too much info they did that..so AVOID ,AVOID ,useless brookers
Buyer Beware.... Buyer Beware.... Check the comments on here and Goggle as im reporting this company to the Financial Ombudsman... They give you a low quote then when you get your paper work its wrong..They then want more monies to fix there errors ... I sadly didnt read the reviews if i did i wouldnt of gone with them....
Freedom Brokers is rated 1.59 based on 41 reviews