1Stopmove Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend 1Stopmove

Tell us how 1Stopmove made you happy

"Love it. It was so hassle free and easy"
"So easy to do and an awesome service that's also FREE!! Doesn't get any better than that."
"1Stopmove is your free change of address form was easy and fast to fill out and saves you a trip to the Post Office. I recommend 1Stopmove for your go-to for USPS change of address needs."
"I used them several times and it has always gone smoothly without any problems. Thank you!!"
"Don't cost anything, free, easy and fast!!! Thank you!!"
"Love the free address change..."
"Y'all are great after I move on Monday am definately. Interested in all an current services out available definately want some sort of home security it's a dangerous world today y'all thanks just forward all my mail an I definately need even info sent to my new address am interested in everything THANK you Judy turner"
"Could help me when I could get help anyhwer or ride to vange my ino"
"Thank you not charging me for a service that should be free to begin with! AND for not prompting me to rate my experience before I actually used your service. Very easy and pleasant."
"I love that they don't charge to change my address!! Amazing!!"
"It was easy and fast and best of all it was free thanks."
"Love it use it for my mailing needs"
"I love it it works for me and my friends"
"I like the fact that it is FREE!! Also I didn't have to accept offers in order to get it done. I would recommend this service. They did offer some great offers, but can't do in this transition at this time. Maybe later. Job well done!!"
"Great I love easy and convenient."
"Very easy and straight forward I love it"
1Stopmove is rated 4.83 based on 172 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access