Frost Nyc Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Sobrino L
Very great service! The gentleman who assisted me was really nice and worked around my budget. Later they updated my aize of ring when i realized a 10 was too big. In 1 week after i placed the order i got my ring and they were keeping me uodated too well. Loved the product too. Thanks
Kayla R
I ordered a Hollow Men's Figaro Bracelet 10K yellow gold 8inch for my 16 year old brothers Christmas gift for $134 during the 50% off sale & I received it in Texas in 3 days & I am in love with it. It is so beautiful! I'm sure he is going to love & enjoy it! Thanks so much!
Verified Buyer
Great stuff liked what I received
Karlnesly A
I received my order on time it was just what I expected
Christopher C
I was definitely wowed when i received my gold chain. It was great i am beyond satisfied. I would highly recommend Frost NYC,.
Marcus B
They great people to do business with and i can honestly say they care for their for they customers.
Jessica C
it cam really fast AMAZING quality, its beautiful and i love it soo much im definitely shopping here again the customer service was amazing. so far best jewelry site. thank you frost!
Mickeal B
My braclet looks amazing thanks and it came very fast thanks again
Ronnie B
Happy with my pendant I purchased from your store.will return soon. Thank You Ronnie Brown
Joshua H
Awesome they tell you everything your buying weight of gold and everything I like it quick fast comfortable process and I have two business myself the customer service was great they emailed and text me when it got shipped and when it would arrive, the ring I purchased has great details! Plan on keeping it for a while! Thanks!
Demetris C
Really like what I got and plan on doing more business with y'all in the future
K'angllesse C
Love love love!! Customer service was very helpful and everything went smoothly... my ring was here on time like Ineeded it to be
Jason F
Very happy with the 10k yellow gold 6.5 mm 28" mariner chain I purchased! Financing was easy, shipping was fast, and customer service was great! I'll be back!
Kammie P
I ordered a chain and pendant for my boyfriend, it's very nice, but smaller than I expected it to be. Overall he likes it, so that's all that matters!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,389 reviews