fundsrecovery.ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend fundsrecovery.ltd

Tell us how fundsrecovery.ltd made you happy

"I was scammed by fxmarkets to the tune of $12,000 which were all of my savings at the time, trying my luck I contacted fundsrecovery. Ltd and all of my money and that of others was recovered after we investigated and took them too court. Although it took a while, they are totally worth the wait. Thanks guys"
Are you fundsrecovery.ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"In 2018 I lost some of my capital to a forex company, I tried every known way to get it back but I couldn't. I thought all hope was lost till I contacted Funds Recovery Ltd, their amazing staff heard my case and took it upon themselves to solve it. I got all my money back only spent a little fraction on legal fees. I highly recommend."
fundsrecovery.ltd is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews