fundsrecovery.ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend fundsrecovery.ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact fundsrecovery.ltd?
Click Here

Tell us how fundsrecovery.ltd made you happy

Live Chat
"I wouldn't suggest you use this, Thank you so much for all your help. Would never have got my money back without you. Would not have had a clue where to start. He was in touch throughout the process which helped put me at ease. I was kinda scared I was gonna get scammed again I already lost $60k, but there are some good guys out there willing to help. I Would therefore recommend Logan. Email: Logan.vimont9@gmail.com"
Are you fundsrecovery.ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I wouldn't suggest you use this, Would never have got my money back without you. I lost about $60K to some failed investment plan, I got in touch with a fund recovery expert and he helped me get every single bit of my money back, I was kinda scared I was gonna get scammed again, but there are some good guys out there willing to help. I Would therefore recommend Logan. Email: Logan.vimont9@ gmail .com Thank you so much for all your help."
"Funds Recovery Ltd is in the process of helping me recover at least some of the money that I lost in the Options Trading Scam. Their service has been very professional and I receive regular updates on the course and progress of the lawsuit and trial that is now ongoing in Ireland. I believe that they are doing their very best to obtain justice for the investors who were financially damaged by the fraudulent and illegal activities of both the options traders and those organizations who "laundered" the stolen funds. They are an efficient company, I highly recommend."
"I was scammed by fxmarkets to the tune of $12,000 which were all of my savings at the time, trying my luck I contacted fundsrecovery. Ltd and all of my money and that of others was recovered after we investigated and took them too court. Although it took a while, they are totally worth the wait. Thanks guys"
"In 2018 I lost some of my capital to a forex company, I tried every known way to get it back but I couldn't. I thought all hope was lost till I contacted Funds Recovery Ltd, their amazing staff heard my case and took it upon themselves to solve it. I got all my money back only spent a little fraction on legal fees. I highly recommend."
fundsrecovery.ltd is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews