fundsrecovery.ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend fundsrecovery.ltd

Tell us how fundsrecovery.ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I wouldn't suggest you use this,
Thank you so much for all your help. Would never have got my money back without you. Would not have had a clue where to start. He was
in touch throughout the process which helped put me at ease. I was kinda scared I was gonna get scammed again I already lost $60k, but there are some good guys out there willing to help. I Would therefore recommend Logan.
Email: Logan.vimont9@gmail.com
Funds Recovery Ltd is in the process of helping me recover at least some of the money that I lost in the Options Trading Scam. Their service has been very professional and I receive regular updates on the course and progress of the lawsuit and trial that is now ongoing in Ireland. I believe that they are doing their very best to obtain justice for the investors who were financially damaged by the fraudulent and illegal activities of both the options traders and those organizations who "laundered" the stolen funds. They are an efficient company, I highly recommend.
In 2018 I lost some of my capital to a forex company, I tried every known way to get it back but I couldn't.
I thought all hope was lost till I contacted Funds Recovery Ltd, their amazing staff heard my case and took it upon themselves to solve it. I got all my money back only spent a little fraction on legal fees.
I highly recommend.