Furna Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Furna Reviews

contact@furna.co.uk

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Furna made you happy
Great desk. Easy to assemble, high quality and very robust. Simple to use. Very happy with product
Contact support seems to be non-existent. I've sent multiple messages & used their contact form twice. I have not received a single reply yet.

Contrary to what they state on their website: 'We guarantee a reply to any email or live chat quickly during business hours!' That clearly is not the case.

I'm trying to get in touch regarding a product I bought 3 years ago, as part of the frame has developed a fault with it.
Hi Marcus, We apologise for the delayed response to your email from last week, and for the issue you're having with the frame. This matter had been taken up with the factory to see if we can get a replacement for you, though as it was discontinued 2 years ago this may take time. You should have received a reply in any case to confirm this was being looked in to, so we're sorry for that mishap.

The warranty on the Airlift was 1-2 years, as our 5 year warranty came in to effect on our later products starting 2018. However, we will do what we can to make this right for you, and will reply privately with what we can offer.
Rise and fall desk is excellent quality. Delivery was swift and exactly as advertised.
Furna were fantastic to deal with, great customer service, super responsive and helpful, and great products that were absolutely perfect for my home office! Will definitely shop with them again.
I have bought the E-Top Electric Sit Stand converter which malfunctioned less than 2 weeks after purchase. I have sent 2 emails and tried to call the company at least 5 times over the past 10 days but there seems to be no one available. Wish there was a zero star rating - appalling quality and customer service.
After sales service is very poor. 2 months since buying the desk and repeated requests and queries have still not been answered. I had a quite basic query about the desk. It leaves me with the impression that they don't know enough about their products.
Really helpful and communicative!
We initially ordered 2 of these for the office & loved them so much our FD wanted us to order him one :-)
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery.
Great product. Easy to assemble.
Easy to order & goods received quickly.
Excellent desk. Love it. Great for posture.
This is a great product, and the price is good too.
Prompt delivery, the item works and I kept it but the feet of the desk are not true to the image on the website and I did not want a table top with curved edges. I think the images should be updated asap because it really makes a difference when you spend this much money on a desk to know exactly what you are getting.
Bought the mechanical sit-stand desk. Easy to assemble, although instructions only available online. Very happy with the desk in terms of adjustability and comfort. You have to with quite hard to move it up and down though. Overall a good product.
Great quality standing for my home office!
The desk does exactly what it claims. Simple to erect and to use. The memory function is good.
Excellent service, fast delivery and good product
I am very pleased with my desk and will be ordering more for staff ASAP
Incredibly speedy delivery, great price, desk is fantastic quality. I'm delighted.
Furna is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews