www.furnituremattressdirect.ca Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

www.furnituremattressdirect.ca have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.46%
Industry Average
Thank you furnituremattressdirect for my new Mattress in a Box! It arrived today and love the quality and and comfort. I will purchase another one for my daughter. Definitely worth buying for the price.
- Faizeen Nahar
We are enjoying are new mattress, very comfortable. No more waking up with a stiff sore back. I get a full nights sleep. Would recommend to anyone considering it- you won't get such a mattress for this price from anywhere else!
- Chedelle Bengano
A perfect mattress when you don't want to spend too much, but still want a quality mattress. Way better than what I found at other stores, and the ones at other stores were priced much higher too. Recommend it highly.
- Gurcharan Kaur
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
Their mattress springs gave me back pain within 1 week. I called to ask about the warranty and possible refund and they ignored me for more than 2 months. Very unprofessional and products are very poor quality.
- NT
They have not delivered my mattress over a month and they have horrible customer service. I tried calling them left several messages and there’s no response. The email response is just as bad. I m trying to get a refund.
- Anonymous
98.31%
Industry Average
Got a bunch of furniture from here and am very pleased with the customer service, the products and the pricing is of course unbeatable!
- SAMOEI PHILIP
This place is the place to go to if you are thinking of buying furniture online. Best prices for quality products. They have great service, and are very helpful when it comes to making the right choice or picking the right mattress. Recommend them to everyone who needs furniture or mattresses.
- Ramandeep Singh
a tv stand, futon, a bunk bed, and some accessories from Furniture Mattress Direct recently and based on my experience, I would highly recommend them. Friendly customer service. Very good quality of the products. Very fast delivery times. And unbeatable prices. You cannot find all of these at any other store.
- Mr marks Li