Fusion Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fusion Online

Tell us how Fusion Online made you happy
if i could give minus one i would..cant contact email wont send .ordered gel pillow off wowcher never came ..stay away from this company absolute rip off .
Wouldn't even give one star by choice ,
I went through go groupie first to purchase pillows and they took my money that day then left me waiting for 4 weeks to then tell me they couldn't fulfil the stock and I had to wait for a refund , I then decided to go direct to fusion website itself and cut out go groupie and again they have taken my £50 and haven't even sent me confirmation of my order so weeks of waiting and contacting them and and now have to wait again for refund but PayPal are now dealing with it now . Stay away !!!!
I also ordered an item from this useless company via Wowcher , I have filled in the form for an answer, eta and the form won’t send. I will not be using this company or wowcher again. I would not recommend either of them.
I did not receive my order, I am getting back in touch with Wowcher and then an ombudsman if necessary, I spent £9.99 not as much as the other lady but I will get my money back one way or the other. My order number is 33578521
Never received my order and can't get any response from fusion or wowcher. I will personally avoid these two so called companies and will tell everyone that I know to also avoid them like the plague. I'm £45.00 shorter but a damn sight wiser. Theiving robbing b######s.
I ordered a bathroom mat set.
Unfortunately it was damaged, I returned it. It took ages for them to refund through Wowcher and I never got the £5.10 postage back.
So in fact I'm out of pocket by £5.10 and have not got the item !
They are a terrible company do not use them !
STAY AWAY terrible costumer service
They’re s awful company to deal with
Extremely disappointed.... placed an order through living social and never received my order!!! Wish I could give no stars
Despicable customer services. They should not be able to operate! On-line contact form doesn't work and no phone number. I haven't received my goods, not happy and will never recommend this company.
Terrible company.. absolutely no customer service whatsoever. Never respond to emails, and no telephone number.
Do not deal with them as its only a matter a time before they are shut down. You have been warned!!
Placed an order with Living Social website - order number 31790283, voucher number NUJQMT-JACS8V. Acknowledged and redeemed, confirmation received that my order was being processed on the 26th November 2019. Since then despite numerous attempts and an equal number of no replies/site falling over I have heard nothing at all. Have spoken with Living Social and whilst they accept my plight the order was “placed with a supplier” and consequently they adopted a Pontius Pilate approach.

Very very disappointed as the purchase was a present for my daughter. Has really put me of dealing with websites like Wowcher and Living Social.
Bought 2 king size fleece through wowcher in november. Sent an email which was never replied to. I think wowcher should be investigated for dealing with dodgy companies. Won't be using fusion or wowcher again.A SCAM
Paid £68 for pillows, never delivered them. Their contact number doesn't work, and emails are not replied to. Bought the voucher through wowcher.... Beware!
Bought a product in Mid November from Fusion...still waiting!! Got an email today saying sorry (a not very heart felt one) and asked if I wanted a refund or replacement....all I want is what I ordered!!
DO NOT ORDER PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Parcel was due to be delivered 04th to 05th, did not show. Then advised would be delivered Saturday 07th and it wasnt. Contacted Fusion to ask what was going on all they said was Hermes Tracking says you SHOULD have it in a few days. They did not follow it up. I followed it up and after an argument with Hermes who only want to deal with the seller, found out it was lost on Saturday. Hermes then said the seller must call us and I emailed again and told they have to wait 48 hours for a response. Went intonthe ebay page and they were actually notified yesterday at 1633 that Hermes was instigating a Claim Code for the seller. NOTE this was in the system before Herwmes said it will take 48 hours to hear back. SO how did I manage to find out then. It has since been repeated by Hermes the seller can call but Fusion wont. I now have to wait and am out of pocket and no delivery. I have requested a new item be sent out next dsy delivery but nothing. This is not unreasonable considering if they had soeted it out and made the phone call I would not have had to spend an hour trying to communicate with Hermes and 7 days now sitting st home waiting. Abaolute disgusting Customer Sevice. Furios and upset already a heart condition.
Customer services leave A LOT to be desired. Ordered via wowcher and expected delivery date well past due. Contact page does not work and no phone number available so had to contact wowcher customer services. Still unresolved. Not impressed and would not recommend - too easy to hide from problems if no direct contact details for the customer.
Ordered Mesh Back support for vehicle 17 .8.18, arrived 24.8.18. Great value and certainly helps with support.
Fusion Online is rated 1.24 based on 17 reviews