FxPro UK Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend FxPro UK

How would you rate FxPro UK ?

"Been trading with FxPro for around a year and overall my experience is good. I appreciate transparent pricing environment here and stable server connection without any breaks. It allows reacting without delay under various market situations."
"I like their cTrader platform. It’s extremely fast without strong freezes and requotes with convenient UI and useful charts. Also this broker provides fast funding and withdrawals. It’s a big plus."
"I’m satisfied with FxPro. Spreads are truly low, cTrader platform is fast and progressive. . Very good and informative website with a lot of useful materials. Also they provide good analytics."
"Arifbd650@gmail.co"
"Line any of the Reviews.co.uk/Reviews.io websites including, but not limited to Reviews.co.uk & Reviews.io (the "Website") you accept the terms contained in this Privacy Policy, which govern the processing of your personal data on the Website bro Lekbunnadeth"
"The broker did not disappoint me. The execution is very qualitative, the slippage is minimal, and there are almost no delays. Very good support and good range of tools. So far, I satisfied with the terms of trade."
"Ich bin mit FxPro total zufrieden. Einer der besten auf dem deutschen Markt. cTrader ist sehr gut ausgedacht und ziemlich leicht zum verstehen."
"Uno dei broker migliori presenti sul mercato italiano! La varietà di piattaforme e strumenti per fare il trading è davvero sorprendente!"
"Fxpro is simply the best! Never ever like this broker! I have joint fxpro since 2008, I’ve lost and won with Fxpro. Deposit and withdrawal is smooth."
"Good broker"
"I'm trading FX with FxPro, very good broker"
"great service, have been trading with them for months, no issues with fxpro at all"
"I like fxpro, other brokers have more instrument but fxpro is secure"
"Still learning how to trade, but FxPro offers really good material online and very helpful support team, so i'm happy to have an account with them."
"As a professional trader that's been in the industry for decades, I have to say that FxPro is a really good broker, execution is very reliable, deposits and withdrawals work just fine"
"I'm still a novice so can't say I've traded with many brokers, but I'm satisfied with FxPro so far"
"They offer very good webinars which help me with my trading, I think FxPro is one of the best"
"I've tried many brokers but still haven't found one I really like, trading on FxPro demo now and it seems really good, hopefully their live accounts are just as good"
"I'm impressed with their tools and analysis, they are trying to offer many things to traders and they are safe"
"I've been a trader for years, tried many different brokers, FxPro is definitely one of the best."
FxPro UK is rated 4.50 based on 212 reviews