FxPro UK Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend FxPro UK

Tell us how FxPro UK made you happy

Live Chat
"This broker doesn't have any bonuses or promotions and the deposit isn’t small, but in my trading practice, fxpro is one of the most reliable brokers. I never had any problems"
"I've been trading with fxpro for about 3 years, and I'm very happy with them. They've always been very responsive in regard to customer service, and their execution speed is top-notch. And I always get good connectivity with their servers. Fxpro provides tighter spreads than many other brokers They aren't the only broker I like, but definitely they at the top of my list of brokers."
"I have just opened a live account with fxpro. I have been using this broker for about 2 months on a demo account and it is the best demo I have used. Very convenient UI with a lot of tools and fast execution. Also, I like the quality of customer support. Very friendly and professional. I hope my live trading will be also successful."
"Spreads is pretty well and tight. The connection is always stable without freezes and customer service is professional and helpful. Trade with the mind and success will come to you."
"I can't say anything bad about Fxpro. Absolutely normal and reliable broker. They are not scammers and give a good opportunity to earn money if you have knowledge and experience."
"I registered FxPro account in 2017 and still trade with them. I didn’t have any problems with customer service, execution or withdrawals."
"Fxpro is one of the best brokers in Europe. High competition in the market always encourages them to develop and improve the service to keep up with the times. I work with them for 3 years and still satisfied with all the conditions and quality of customer support. They are really reliable."
"Good broker so far. I have traded with Fxpro for 6 months, the spread is fine for my trading system and the platform is fast and convenient. There are a lot of indicators. Mobile trading also without problems, the app is working properly."
"So far so good, still have no complaints, they pay everything by request. This is most important for me. Speed of execution is normal."
"Really satisfied with FxPro. Very good and trustworthy broker. The disadvantages are insignificant and they do not bother me much. Can recommend everybody to try."
"For all the time I work with them, fxpro express themselves only from the professional side. I have never faced the problems of execution or withdrawal of profit."
"I’m using an account under FxPro UK. This type of account attracted me because it accredited by the FCA. First of all, it is reliable and they will pay my money if something happens because all the funds fall under the protection of the state system of compensation of deposits. Also, they offer negative balance protection. It is a very convenient option for the new and inexperienced traders like me."
"I have one small account in fxpro. And I have no problems with it. Orders execution is fast, transparent services, low spread, advanced tools, automatic trading allowed. Also, they provide a lot of interesting educational materials."
"Well-known and trustworthy brokerage company. I am totally satisfied with FxPro and highly recommend this broker."
"On my mind, fxpro is a completely reliable broker. For the time that I work with them, I have never noticed any intervention in my trading and manipulations with the account. If you do everything within the regulations, you won’t have any problems and you can earn and withdraw your profit without questions and delays."
"I like this broker and I think FxPro can cater to the needs of a diverse range of traders due to its various orders and account types, as well as its execution and pricing models, which offer instant execution, and floating or fixed spreads."
"Fxpro is rather a good broker. Withdrawal is always accomplished without delays. The support staff is friendly. The manager with whom I communicate is qualified enough and solve all the problems fastly. I satisfied with such a responsible approach from the broker side."
"Among the huge number of brokers, they are one of the most reliable and trustworthy."
"I like FxPro because it is a very universal broker. They provide a wide range of services and can offer something interesting for every trader. And there are no limits in trading styles."
"FxPro is really good broker. I have no doubt about their reliability. All my transactions was fast. I didn’t notice any illegal actions or misconducts from this company."
FxPro UK is rated 4.58 based on 295 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access