G7FX Reviews

5 Rating 23 Reviews
of reviewers recommend G7FX
Read G7FX Reviews

About G7FX:

G7FX is the world’s leading Institutional Trading Education firm founded by Neerav Vadera. Neerav Vadera has amassed more than 16 years’ experience as an Institutional Forex and Futures trader at a variety of firms, including Barclays Investment Bank, one of the largest trading desks in the world.

This experience allows G7FX to fulfil our goal of bringing the exact same training programme offered by the very best institutions in the world, directly to you.

Find out more at www.g7fx.com. You can also find Neerav Vadera’s CV publicly available on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/g7fx-neerav-vadera and in addition Neerav also has some excellent resources at www.instagram.com/nvforex and the Neerav Vadera – G7FX YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/nvforex/playlists

Any questions feel free to get in touch anytime. All the best in your trading journey.

I am a CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE Trader because of NV and G7FX. It is very hard to put into words the profound and life-changing experience that going through the Foundation, Pro, and Mentorship training has been. The trading game is the most competitive game there is most think the deck is stacked against them because the Big Money has some kind of special information that is out of reach to the rest of us. It is 100% false (I know for a fact) the guys trading for the big money use the same information available to everyone the difference is how it is interpreted and how they are shown to "read" the market with G7FX you are given this without exception. You could spend your entire life trying to "crack the market" and be as dedicated as imaginable, but if you aren't given the correct tools and taught how to use them YOU WILL FAIL. G7FX is how YOU DON'T FAIL. Of course with all things that are of great value you have to do them for the right reasons. Money is a side effect of Trading, not the reason the reason is that you want to master one of the hardest skill sets on earth. After you have that mastery the money just happens. I have attached my fills from the last trading day prior to writing this review. I still have a long way to go because Trading is a lifelong journey, but things are looking good. Thank you, NV and the G7FX Family!
G7FX 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Up your game to the next level!! I had been a happy student of G7FX for around 8 months when I decided to do the mentoring program. Best decision I have made in my trading career hands down. Not only did we learn how NV builds his hypothesis on the markets. We also received the tools that he uses and spent a lot of time being personally mentored by him. My trading has gone from being over $10k in drawdown to +$15k in profits over the course of mentoring (SIM). You can’t do this kind of results without a real edge in the markets and with the help of NV I am now ready to take my trading to the next level. Thanks NV and G7FX!! 😎
Best Trading Course! Purchased the course in 2020 and I am really happy about it! This is the real way to learn how to trade, totally different. If you wanna learn to trade like a Pro I advise you to buy all the courses from NV, I already bought everything and I am really happy and now have the right knowledge to become a professional trader, you still need to do the work and put in the screentime to become successful. It doesn't come overnight, keep that in mind.
My opinion is that NV is preparing his students to become milionaires. He provides very comprehesive three stage courses, recomends a user friendly online trading platform with ready to use settings. In addition, besides trade simulation, one can get the whole lot of info to start live trading. I wish to mention the very helpful support ( Hi, Regie S. Very grateful for your prompt and helpful replies) even after completion of courses. I tried for almost a decade to trade on line using the retail but I always have the feeling that something was missing. The G7FX courses will provide exactly the missing info to make you a winner. Just think about looking at an object in 2D and 3D. It makes a lot of a difference and that is exactly what NV is doing while teaching his students. Make no mistake: it is difficult especially for newies but it is an oportunity in a lifetime.
Best and the real trading course and why does the market move is such an important question which only NV could answer, and the mentoring programme is equally important with very logical concepts and gives you the ability to see what will the possible outcome of your trade be and how long should you hold your longs and shorts yes you can play the bull and the bear...thank you NV for such and amazing course and it's definitely worth it..
Regardless of if you're starting out on your trading journey, or if you've been learning or trading for a while, I would highly recommend you take the G7FX course if you are serious about becoming a successful trader. I had been through years of doing different trading courses. I felt I was making progress before taking the G7FX so I thought this course would supplement what I had been learning and doing. In the end it has completely overhauled my approach to trading and my understanding of markets.
Stop your search for education here! NV and his staff are what you've been looking for. To be able to learn from a highly successful institutional trader is a blessing.
This course is absolutely brilliant, trust me! I have tried all different types by following different traders signal and failed miserably and may I add lost a lot of money. This course takes you step by step and is simplified for every person. I highly recommend this. Thank you g7fx 👍
I absolutely appreciate the time and effort that has gone into the G7FX course to educate traders. I am so much further along with my trading because of it. This is by far the best education I've seen in 20 years of trading along with the backup and support that is offered.
Neerav and his G7FX course is the best choice you can ever make. My review isnt from beginners stage I have completed the course foundation and pro and I have grown as a person. The life skill learned is amazing NV is a unique character and his course is unmatched you will become a successful professional and profitable trader. Words cant explain the importance of this course it is under priced I would happily pay 50k for the material and more. This simply is the best ever. If your reading the reviews to make up your mind on making the purchase it is a no brainer sell a kidney if you have to or the playstation 5 and the dog. I have nothing but an amazing experience and a life skill learned. The course is done at your own pace no rush and you can go over it as many times as you like, the support team at g7fx is amazing you are never alone and NV is simply the best educator in his field this man should have his own unique place amongst the real traders and should have a award for his efforts. All I can say is thank you very much NV you and your team are amazing I wish you all the best in life for giving me the genuine opportunity to become a success that I am after completing my G7FX course I will miss very much the course and my interaction with you and the team and your jokes. Dont hesitate just do it make that leap from normal to extraordinary give yourself the best start you possibly can. LOVE G7FX and the team.
The absolute best Mentor and greatest teacher I ever ran across. NV has a way of explaining and simplifying his professional trading course to where a first grader could understand. G7fx also has a great and friendly staff. Thank you NV for taking you time to teach
Being a retail trader, and having completed many retail trading courses for over two years, i was initially reluctant for another trading course, however, after attenting one of NV's free webinar, and what was being offered compared to other retail trading courses, and having checked NV's credentials, i decided to give this a try. This course blew me straight away from the get go, what this course really teaches you, and backed by evidance from NV is pure essence of professional trading. Any retail trader reading this who has always looking to make it in this industry, and to become a consistant trader, i would urge you to complete this course, this courses teaches you the trading which is done by professionals. There is no hard sell, and NV is a very good teachers who goes in detail and explains everything over and over again along with evidence. A must buy, if you have the preservance, determination, and passion for trading, then this a must course.
NV is simply the best in the game..learning from him has been a game changer!
Learn from the Best! For anyone interested in to take trading seriously, you wouldn't find a better platform than G7FX. The training designed by NV brings incredible insight into trading and its dynamics. This institutional-level coursework will help you to bring the A-game to your trading. Thanks, G7FX
First of all i would like to say a big thanks to NV for putting his time and effort of making all this institutional trading course to happen. From the beginning of fundamental course i was still kind of skeptical towards information i was hearing and seeing. But later the course my shade of skepticism started to fade and i began to realize that omg i’m finally on the right track. This is no fugazi retail nonsense with meaningless indicators that leads you to nowhere. NV will learn you how to really start making profits out of financial markets. Despite that you will probably for the first time will understand what is the financial market and structure of it and how it behaves etc… If you still doubtful about purchasing this course, just go for it. Worth every penny. Of course it’s a lot information to absorb and deal with even for me as a person who is with academic background but the lecturing skills and generosity of NV will make it easy as possible. And on the of this comment i just want to say how truly grateful i am for to NV that he made all this happen. With all my respect, Jogaila
NV and his G7FX course is a life changing skill set I think most people in the world would benefit from doing! His knowledge, depth and delivery of his career in trading is truly inspiring, I personally absorbed his way of teaching so easily. I’ve gained so much confidence in reading the markets it’s insane! The support has been first class,when learning all the new software many questions arise and response is fast. Can’t thank you enough for this mate! Look forward to future trading!
I was lucky to have Nv as a mentor in my first steps of trading. He explained everything in detail and doesn’t hesitate to help if your struggling with something. His course was a game changer for me
Thanks NV you have transformed me from 20% win probability to 80%. Obviously I understand the advice practices make perfect and market conditions changes. Anyone who is reading this I would definitely recommend this course. It will definitely get to the goal you acquire and that is a win in the market. This course will provide you with all the tools to trade and how to use the tools you get mentored by an amazing person without any bias and also the service after is just as amazing. Solve your problem almost within 6 hrs the most.
Fantastic course led by a great team, learning and understanding NV's approach to the markets has enabled me to successfully apply the teachings to futures. Blown away by the customer service by NV himself and also his support team, people like Reggie, fantastic and no question is too small, they're genuinely there to help. Would fully recommend anyone who is interested in learning to trade the futures with minimal indicators to give G7FX a go, you won't be disappointed. Great course, great team...an overall 5 stars from me!
Loved every minute of it NV and the guys are great !
The Best By Far ! Ive spent a fortune on Forex/Trading education and the vast majority have been a complete waste of money, fortunately i watched NV and G7FX small 4 part series and after the very first video i signed up, the reason for this was that NV has the expertise and knowledge of actually being a successful professional trader, and his results are completely transparent. To have a professional trader teach you how to trade properly is solid gold. The quality of each video is brilliant, i can tell alot of effort has been put into each video, they are clearly explained and if we ever do have any questions, NV is on hand to help out. I wish i had joined sooner to save the money ive wasted with other retail trading courses! Thanks for your help NV in shaping us up to be great consistent traders !
G7FX is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews