www.gabion1.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.gabion1.co.uk

Tell us how www.gabion1.co.uk made you happy
I wish I had read the reviews below before buying from this company. After constant delays, excuses and lies the gabions turned up after 56 days. Don’t believe a word you hear from them. Initially very helpful, once payment taken a different story. I’m writing this as I don’t want anyone to go through what I went through, the website is still not saying how long these things take to get made. Avoid.
They were initially very helpful and responsive over email. But once I'd put my order in total silence. No replies to emails or phone calls. Been waiting 5 weeks for delivery and I've no idea whether the Gabions will turn or they have gone bust. Talking to the bank now to see if they can get my money back. Avoid.
Money paid but order not received, unable to contact via phone and they do not respond to emails
An order that was placed on a 10 day delivery taking over 5 weeks to arrive, when it does so it is incomplete they blame the courier for arriving early on Friday for not being able to ship me my missing part.
Pathetic.
Customer service is appalling, I have had to continually chase for information about my order, slipped delivery dates with no hint of an apology and the product quality is below par with one of the pieces being bent and one of the spirals too short.

Won’t be using them again.
I have to say the same.....AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Took my money, didn’t dispatch the goods and no response from emails since.

AVOID. SCAM.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Took my money, didn’t dispatch the goods and no response from emails since.
AVOID. SCAM.