www.gabion1.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.gabion1.co.uk

Tell us how www.gabion1.co.uk made you happy
Hi Anonymous
Makes it very hard to reply and correct any issues you have. We do reply to all emails, During covid, with staff working from home, we have missed some phone calls to the office
Regards David Bird
They were initially very helpful and responsive over email. But once I'd put my order in total silence. No replies to emails or phone calls. Been waiting 5 weeks for delivery and I've no idea whether the Gabions will turn or they have gone bust. Talking to the bank now to see if they can get my money back. Avoid.
Money paid but order not received, unable to contact via phone and they do not respond to emails
in reply to anonymous, please email us with your concerns, if you are in fact a customer of ours, Cheers David Bird
In Reply to Dr Mick, the missing part was notified on Thursday, packed Friday and dispatched Monday, I understand that he was not happy with original the delay in dispatching the order. The delay was caused by many 1000's of people not holidaying and staying home during the covid pandemic, doing landscaping projects via online shopping. This created a waiting list for our gabions, Regards David Bird
An order that was placed on a 10 day delivery taking over 5 weeks to arrive, when it does so it is incomplete they blame the courier for arriving early on Friday for not being able to ship me my missing part.
Pathetic.
Customer service is appalling, I have had to continually chase for information about my order, slipped delivery dates with no hint of an apology and the product quality is below par with one of the pieces being bent and one of the spirals too short.

Won’t be using them again.
I have to say the same.....AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Took my money, didn’t dispatch the goods and no response from emails since.

AVOID. SCAM.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Took my money, didn’t dispatch the goods and no response from emails since.
AVOID. SCAM.