GANT Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend GANT

How would you rate GANT ?

"Sent me an email offering a Spring promotion of 20% off specified items. Tried to order a gilet but in spite of entering the promotion code was only offered a 10% 'introductory' discount (even though I have bought from them previously and already have an account). Complained to Customer Services who replied that they had fixed the problem. They hadn't. Complained again and received further advice, but their system then came up with a violation code implying incorrectly that the item I was trying to order wasn't eligible for the 20% discount, which it was. I gave up on Gant and bought something elsewhere."
Sean Maher
"Have purchased several items direct from Gant and am always pleasantly surprised at just how prompt the delivery service is and just as importantly, the excellent quality of the garments I purchase. I also buy direct from a company that would be considered a direct competitor (think Italian and four legs!!) and their delivery service is very poor. Will definitely order from Gant again. Cheers."
"Very happy with the product 'Rugger merino wool hat' but I didn't like the colour so opted to return and order a new one in a different colour. As it was in the sale and stock was low opted to buy separately rather than request exchange. Its been nearly two weeks now and no confirmation of return recieved and no refund."
"Quick! Unlike other retailers during the Christmas period the item was available for collection even before the delivery guidelines."
John
"Fantastic product, good value. Customer service is first class in every respect."
Steven Devlin
"Great merchandise, well priced."
John Hamer
"Top stuff all delivered on time. All neatley packed and very efficient service."
GANT is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews