GarageBuildings.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend GarageBuildings.com

About GarageBuildings.com: Garage Buildings is a family owned and operated business with a 20 year history in the steel building industry. Our mission has always been Quality, Integrity, and Experience. Our quality products are built steel strong right here in the USA! Our outstanding, knowledgeable design consultants uphold true integrity by providing our customers with a transparent pricing quote; no gimmicks, no hassles. Our 20+ years of Experience has built trust within the Steel Building community, our valued customers and our dedicated staff. As we have grown to become one of the largest Carport, Garage, and Metal Building providers in America, the one thing which stands true after all these years is our continued commitment to our customers. Start as a customer, leave as family.

Custom Sheds, Carports, Garages, and Custom Metal Buildings for any project size.

Contact Garage Buildings at 1-888-234-0475!

1-800-547-8335

info@garagebuildings.com

1559 Laskin Rd.

Own Driver

How would you rate GarageBuildings.com ?

"I ordered and had installed my carport a year ago. It took about 6 weeks from the time I ordered it, but I expected that. The 2 guys that showed up to put it up were personable and fast. I never had even one glitch. Now my panels have been damaged by the massive hail storms here in Colorado, that we've had this summer. My car however is completely fine. I have no complaints about anything. I am buying from again for the replacement."
"All around horrible customer service. Sell sell sell...thats the name of the game for this outfit that just resales other peoples carports and buildings. Horrid customer service and totally incompetent in my opinion."
"Nicole was very helpful, and continues to follow up with me while I am waiting to have my foundation prepared."
Steve we are so happy that your experience with Nicole was so good. We hope you love your building when it arrives and please feel free to share some photos with us when it is complete so we can see how it turned out! Thanks and have an awesome day!
"Still don't have building. Not returning calls when they said they would and sometimes not returning call at all. When I called one time about status the person on the line was very rude."
David,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not heard from us. I will DM you to get your order number so we can rectify your issue immediately.
David,

We checked your order info and it has only been about a month since you made your order. We always inform the customer of the wait time for delivery of the building which is typically 4-6weeks. You are within that range. If you have any questions please call 1-888-234-0475.
"The building was suppose to be here and set up with in 4 to 6 weeks. So I paid my deposit and thought it was good to go, I had to call many times to find out what was going on and needless to say it's been 5 weeks and I just got an order conformation yesterday and they can't tell me when it will be here exactly."
Cliff,

Unfortunately an exact date of delivery cannot be given at the time of your order which is why we say to allow 4-6 weeks delivery. If you are at week 5 you are right in the middle of that range. Please give us a call at 1-888-234-0475 if by the end of week 6 you do not have your building. Thanks.
"Their price is very good. But the service is not. Very difficult to get response. They sell other's products. Installation is also from other people."
"Still haven’t had my carport delivered and installed it has been since March"
Tom we are very sorry about that. I will DM you to get your order number so we can rectify this issue.
"The folks that came to install the garage said they could not install the 24X24 ft. garage on the existing 24X24 ft. foundation."
"Will it took a little while but I am very satisfied with my carport. I may purchase a second one. They called when we were able to get the time set they were here and started. When completed they cleaned up."
Thanks for the 5* review Charlie! We are super happy that you are satisfied with your carport and would love to see what the finished product looks like. If you could email us some glamor shots of it to customerservice@garagebuildings.com we would be greatly appreciative!
GarageBuildings.com is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews