Garden Bargains Reviews

1.6
Based on 25 reviews
Read Garden Bargains Reviews

About Garden Bargains:

Everything you need to grow-your-own fruit, vegetables and flowering plants... seeds and ready-established plants delivered directly to your home at exceptional prices!! All products guaranteed or your money back!

08719 77 55 55

customerservices@gardenbargains.com

Ideal Home House, Newark Road

Tell us how Garden Bargains made you happy
just to let you know, i have been a member of yours for approx. 12 months and never asked to leave to leave feedback by your chosen company in the ten months i have been a customer ? Good luck.
I bought 2 palm trees from them as it was a buy one get one free offer when they arrived a week later but only 2 which should have been 4 in total thinking they would be dispatched separately I rang them today asking where were my extra trees A very abrupt customer service lady on the phone said I should have put 2 quantity in each box when ordering it made no difference that in the brochure it said nothing about that I asked her am I getting my extra trees or not she said no it was my fault so that’ll be the last order that I’ll be making with them
Garden Bargains is rated 1.60 based on 25 reviews