Garden Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Garden Express

How would you rate Garden Express ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kay Adams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Garden Express in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kay Adams
"Good choice of plants and arrived looking healthy but took days to answer an email and I gave up trying to get through by phone. They use myhermes for delivery and once sent it came faster than expected. I was quite surprised to find that the plants were undamaged as the packaging wasn't great. The plants were securely taped in the box and the pots wrapped in a bag but there was no protection around the plants and the box was a bit squashed. If they had of been broken not sure how easy it would be to get in touch for replacements so not sure I would use them again."
Garden Express is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews