Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
Customer service
My case with Gary Mathews is a personal injury matter, and after talking with different legal firms I had the good fortune to take a call from Gary Mathews solicitors. After a short introduction I explained the circumstances around my case. The lady quickly took all my details and said she would come back to me later that day. And as promised I got a call back informing me that my case would be taken. I was given a solicitor and told she would be in touch. And I have to say Leanne mackin has the most professional manner that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Her attention to detail, advice, knowledge and most of all compassion is outstanding. Nothing is too much bother for Leanne She is without a doubt one of the best solicitors I've met. Thank you for your patience Leanne Paul
Gary Matthews Solicitors are adept at minimal intrusiveness which equates to less stress for their clients and time-efficient interventions. They have their practice down to a fine art and do their very best at securing the best possible outcome for their clients. Few interactions are necessary and all interactions can be facilitated from the comfort of your own home.
Would recommend garry Matthew's solicitors 100% ,dealt with Lynsey Cawley and she was just brilliant ,made all of the legal jargon so easy to understand, she was proffecional ,prompt, and extremely nice to deal with ,Thank you for your service
I am really happy good team
I would highly recommend Gary Matthews solicitors to anyone looking for a solicitors to take care of your case the team here are fantastic, from orla taking the first phone call to Jennifer starting my claim and Joanne bringing it to a successful conclusion. I had never gone through this process before and I asked alot of questions through the whole process but all of them was brilliant and very professional thank you so much to you all.
Many thanks to all in Gary Matthews Solicitors, who we where recommended to use by a friend who had used them previously. I cannot say one negative word about them and the way they handled a case on behalf of my elderly father. From the minute we contacted them they have just been incredible. Everything was extremely professional but in a warm and friendly manner. Everyone acted very quickly even during the pandemic. I would highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors. Thank you so much again. Really appreciate all your hard work. Linda & Bernard Homan
I dealt with Orla. She was extremely helpful and extremely professional helping with my situation. I would not hesitate to engage with her again. Very happy with the service and advise she gave me. Thank you Orla.
'More than happy with Gary Matthews Solicitors looking after my case . They fully understood the case and displayed the highest standards in preparation and communication . The staff are the nicest and most understanding people who really helped me through . Highly recommended and a well deserved 5 stars .''
I would like to thank Gary Matthews team especially Orla Byrne who looked after my case in a very professional way and brought it to a very successful conclusion. I would have no hesitation in recommend them. Thanks again .
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 125 reviews