Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
Very quick, very professional, very easy to deal with and a great help with everything from start to finish
Excellent service from first contact with Orla Byrne which continued with solicitor Jennifer. Very efficient, very friendly, would highly recommend Gary Matthews solicitors
professional solicitors excellent service
The firm was great from the start to the finish of my case .Lynsey took care of my case and she was very professional and extremely patient explaining the process and paperwork she was fantastic at listening and guidance within my case . Would definitely recommend these solicitors .
I have used Gary MATTHEWS services twice and on both occasions the service I received was excellent I have recommended friends and family, and they too ares very satisfied with Garrys service .
I found my experience with Gary Matthews and his staff very professional friendly and understanding and reassuring. Follow up emails and one to one telephone conversations on all steps of the process. Assistance with form filling and legal jargon. All in all what I thought would be a horrendious experience for me ran quite smoothly and not too painful. Thank you so much all for all of the above.
Very,very good and capable solicitor's and I would recommend you to anyone. Thanks for all your help much appreciated
Very easy to deal with and very quick resolution. Empathetic to my case. Would recommend
I contacted Gary Matthews Solicitors after a fall and Orla took care of my case. Orla was very helpful and was in constant contact with me during the time and kept me up to date on the proceedings. I was delighted with the outcome and I would highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors to anyone.
I contacted Gary Matthews after a fall. Lyndsay took care of my case. From the word go she was very helpful and professional and kept me up to speed along the way. Everything was always my choice but she offered me the best advice at every level. I definitely recommend this company.
Overall happy with the service from Gary Matthews. Initial consultation and correspondence with updates were very helpful. Only negative I found quite frustrating I sent documents twice and was told they hadn’t been received and then the second time no one confirmed they did receive them, I had to contact the solicitor. Other than that I would recommend Gary Matthews solicitors to others in future
Very helpful, informative and easy to work with. Would highly recommend
I found Gary Mathews through a google search and was apprehensive as I had not dealt with a solicitor before . From start to finish the process was easy and stress free. The ladies I dealt with in the office ( Brona , Orla and Joanne) were a pleasure to deal with and always kept me informed. If your in any doubt choose Gary Matthews Solicitor you wont be disappointed!
I Couldn’t be happier with the professionalism and overall amazing service I received from Gary Matthews solicitors. They kept in constant contact with me throughout my case with updates and always answered any queries I had. I would have no hesitation recommending Gary Matthews to anyone in the future.
I found Gary Matthews solicitors to be a very friendly and professional service. They resolved my case very quickly, keeping me informed at every step and I am very happy with the result. Couldn’t recommend them high enough. Gary Mc Donnell
I can’t fault this company, and especially Joanne she always kept me informed on my case via email and phone. Would highly recommend to anybody. Thanks for all your help.
Joanne from Gary Matthew's looked after my case and went above and beyond. She was so efficient, friendly and kept me updated throughout the whole process. It was hassel free and settled within a few months. She was there throughout the whole process to answer any questions and guided me along the way. I cannot recommend her enough
Very easy and quick service no hassle I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a really good solicitor
Gary Matthews looked after my recent case . Any Goss was in constant contact with updates . It was a pleasure to deal with the company. I received more compensation theman I expected Thank you
Very helpful, good communication always, Definitely recommend
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews