Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
I am really happy good team
Having been looked after by Joanne, I can say her professionalism and competency are second to none I cannot recommend her enough. Thanks again for everything!
Despite having no experience with the law the solicitors here helped me to understand everything about my case and to succeed to agree on a very competitive offer.
I would highly recommend Gary Matthews solicitors to anyone looking for a solicitors to take care of your case the team here are fantastic, from orla taking the first phone call to Jennifer starting my claim and Joanne bringing it to a successful conclusion. I had never gone through this process before and I asked alot of questions through the whole process but all of them was brilliant and very professional thank you so much to you all.
My injury claim was resolved quicker than I thought, with clear communication at every stage of case.
Many thanks to all in Gary Matthews Solicitors, who we where recommended to use by a friend who had used them previously. I cannot say one negative word about them and the way they handled a case on behalf of my elderly father. From the minute we contacted them they have just been incredible. Everything was extremely professional but in a warm and friendly manner. Everyone acted very quickly even during the pandemic. I would highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors. Thank you so much again. Really appreciate all your hard work. Linda & Bernard Homan
My second time dealing with Gary Mathews Solictor’s and it was as good as the first time. Lyndsay dealt with my accident was very quick, always in contact and if I had any issues would call me back asap. Hope fully won’t need to deal with them again, but I recommend them to any one. 100%
I dealt with Orla. She was extremely helpful and extremely professional helping with my situation. I would not hesitate to engage with her again. Very happy with the service and advise she gave me. Thank you Orla.
'More than happy with Gary Matthews Solicitors looking after my case .
They fully understood the case and displayed the highest standards in preparation and communication . The staff are the nicest and most understanding people who really helped me through . Highly recommended and a well deserved 5 stars .''
I would like to thank Gary Matthews team especially Orla Byrne who looked after my case in a very professional way and brought it to a very successful conclusion. I would have no hesitation in recommend them. Thanks again .
I would highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors. They are very efficient, highly professional, friendly and quick. Was a very nice experience. God bless them all very hard working group of professionals.
Amazing service and support throughout the whole process of my claim. 💯 would recommend
Excellent service
Best Solicitors around .. so polite and very professional .. would highly recommend .. 10/10
Pleasure to deal with, any clarification needed on legal definitions swiftly explained.
caring, trustworthy, professional, excellent client service.
I want to sat a big thank you to Gary Matthews staff especially Orla Byrne with whom I dealt with throughout.
I felt vulnerable and anxious but was dealt with in a highly professional and empathetic way .
Orla led me through the process .
I always felt that I was in very capable hands .
Gary Matthews firm are lucky to have her in their staff
Regards
Absolutely amazed with the service from Gary Matthews solicitors. They were genuinely interested and took time and great effort to study my case also to understand my personal and emotional situations throughout. Special thanks and appreciation to Jennifer, Joanne, and Orla for supporting and helping me to get a great outcome throughout this case. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone who is looking for a straightforward and truthful dealing during your most needed times. They are very easy to communicate and overall amazing people.
Va mulțumesc!
I have been using the service department for several years and have always received outstanding service. Mr. Estell is always so helpful and efficient.
we were very happy with the service we received from Gary and his team
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 116 reviews