Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors

About Gary Matthews Solicitors: Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy

"I contacted Gary Matthews after a fall. Lyndsay took care of my case. From the word go she was very helpful and professional and kept me up to speed along the way. Everything was always my choice but she offered me the best advice at every level. I definitely recommend this company."
"Overall happy with the service from Gary Matthews. Initial consultation and correspondence with updates were very helpful. Only negative I found quite frustrating I sent documents twice and was told they hadn’t been received and then the second time no one confirmed they did receive them, I had to contact the solicitor. Other than that I would recommend Gary Matthews solicitors to others in future"
"Very helpful, informative and easy to work with. Would highly recommend"
"I found Gary Mathews through a google search and was apprehensive as I had not dealt with a solicitor before . From start to finish the process was easy and stress free. The ladies I dealt with in the office ( Brona , Orla and Joanne) were a pleasure to deal with and always kept me informed. If your in any doubt choose Gary Matthews Solicitor you wont be disappointed!"
"I Couldn’t be happier with the professionalism and overall amazing service I received from Gary Matthews solicitors. They kept in constant contact with me throughout my case with updates and always answered any queries I had. I would have no hesitation recommending Gary Matthews to anyone in the future."
"I found Gary Matthews solicitors to be a very friendly and professional service. They resolved my case very quickly, keeping me informed at every step and I am very happy with the result. Couldn’t recommend them high enough. Gary Mc Donnell"
"I can’t fault this company, and especially Joanne she always kept me informed on my case via email and phone. Would highly recommend to anybody. Thanks for all your help."
"Joanne from Gary Matthew's looked after my case and went above and beyond. She was so efficient, friendly and kept me updated throughout the whole process. It was hassel free and settled within a few months. She was there throughout the whole process to answer any questions and guided me along the way. I cannot recommend her enough"
"Very easy and quick service no hassle I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a really good solicitor"
"Gary Matthews looked after my recent case . Any Goss was in constant contact with updates . It was a pleasure to deal with the company. I received more compensation theman I expected Thank you"
"Very helpful, good communication always, Definitely recommend"
"I refer 3 cases and supppsr to get my reference payment never receive anything. Ali Pervaiz"
"Gary Matthew's solicitors are great, I would 100% recommend them. they were very nice and welcoming when I first rang and I just had to explain my case ask them would they take my case on, when they said they would take it from start to finish they were brilliant. great at explaining everything i needed to know,always rang me to give me updates about my case and very fast with dealing with it all, i didn't have to do any running around at all, they did everything and sorted it all out for me in a very short amount of time. I was extremely pleased with the outcome I got and hassel free. I'm delighted. thank you so much."
"Excellent company extremely professional and efficient staff from start to finish highly recommend"
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews