Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
From the very begining of my dealing with Gary Matthews Solicitors, I was dealt with in a professional manner at all times, I was kept informed through all stages of my case, through emails, but also by phone, Lyndsay and Órla talked me through every step, and did so not only with professionalism, but also in a friendly manner, nothing was too much for them, if I had a question, I knew I could contact them and I would get the help I needed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gary Matthews Solicitors to my family and friends. Thanks to Lyndsay and Órla who helped me so much with my dealings with Gary Matthews Solicitors. Anne Devereux.
Gary Matthews solicitors have helped me so much. I would recommend if you have a problem contact them straight away 200%
Highly Recommended solicitors, Orla and Jennifer both of are very helpful, they take all your stress, sort out my RTA CASE Was resolved v quicker, They always look after you, even arranged appointments for you , u dint need to do anything just handover your case to them and relax, Five 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 solicitors
Very happy ! RTA Case solve in 6 months, staff are very responsible , thanks ORLA AND JENNIFER, both give very quick response , u dont need to take any stress they make it very easy They arranged all appointments and documents for you, highly Recommended solicitors, 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 πŸ’«
I submitted a claim against an insurance company with the assistance of Gary Matthews Solicitors in September 2019, and my claim has been settled recently. I was very happy with the service received and would recommend anyone needing great advice to use these guys. Thank you all.
Everyone great to deal with and made things very easy for me from start to finish
Highly recommend, Orla and Joanne were fantastic, just 5 months since my RTA and my case is finished and I am very satisfied with the outcome. They don’t do “bare minimum” at this firm, your case is treated with urgency and care. If you want a solicitor who takes all the stress off your shoulders and gets the job done then Gary Matthews solicitors is exactly who your looking for . Thanks Joanne & Orla
The team at Gary Matthews Solicitors provided me an excellent service, they made the whole process easy and stress free. Highly recommended.
I found Gary Mathews solicitors great to deal with. Within minutes of my enquiring about my case they took it on board and I had my welcome pack with all details in a few days. They always got back to me and I never had to follow up or chase information. My case was resolved much quicker that I had anticipated. Would highly recommend Gary Matthews.
So happy with the outcome of my case! I would highly recommend Gary Matthew's solicitors to anyone as they were very helpful guiding me from start to finish with great communication skills. Lyndsey had me updated on everything going on and I can't thank her enough. Very happy client! :)
Always really professional, impressive service. We really think we could not do what we did without their work Thanks again Istvan & Beatrix
Extremely professional and helpful. Felt like I had support the whole way through my recovery and case. They were very quick to respond to any issues and I would highly recommend them.
So easy to deal with, very helpful and quick, couldn’t believe how well everything was sorted, great communication and very professional
Excellent experience. Professional staff and very fast to reply to email correspondence. Happy with the outcome, would recommend.
From the very first phone call Orla put me at ease and guided me through any questions I had. Joanne was amazing and communicated with me every step of the way. I would recommend anyone who is unsure of what to do to make contact Gary Matthew's and everything is made simple after the first call. Five stars isnt enough I can't recommend enough. Thank you so much.
Found them very good and very quick and very professional would definitely recommend them to a friend
Excellent Customer Service. Professional to the letter. Very helpful with all aspects of advice. Would highly recommend their services to future customers.
Great Solicitors, Case was all sorted for me without any problems. Lyndsay my solicitor and Orla the girl whom I first spoke with were great and contact throughout was nice as it kept me in the loop. I would definitely recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors to anyone who has had a workplace injury as they get everything done for you. My case was settled very quickly and my solicitor pushed to get me my due compensation.
They are the must competent and assuring solicitors. They make a client feel welcome, listen them and fight to win their cases. I feel very happy with Gary Matthews solicitors and I want to say a big thank you!
The whole process of dealing with the insurance company to getting the medical appointment was all sorted extremely seamlessly. I believe that I saved myself a lot of stress thanks to them. I was unsure/unaware of a lot of Irish procedures especially because I am not from here, but the way my case got dealt with was very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend their services for hassle-free dealing.
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 45 reviews