Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
Pleasure to deal with, any clarification needed on legal definitions swiftly explained.
caring, trustworthy, professional, excellent client service.
I want to sat a big thank you to Gary Matthews staff especially Orla Byrne with whom I dealt with throughout.
I felt vulnerable and anxious but was dealt with in a highly professional and empathetic way .
Orla led me through the process .
I always felt that I was in very capable hands .
Gary Matthews firm are lucky to have her in their staff
Regards
Absolutely amazed with the service from Gary Matthews solicitors. They were genuinely interested and took time and great effort to study my case also to understand my personal and emotional situations throughout. Special thanks and appreciation to Jennifer, Joanne, and Orla for supporting and helping me to get a great outcome throughout this case. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone who is looking for a straightforward and truthful dealing during your most needed times. They are very easy to communicate and overall amazing people.
Va mulțumesc!
I have been using the service department for several years and have always received outstanding service. Mr. Estell is always so helpful and efficient.
we were very happy with the service we received from Gary and his team
Gary and Collette looked after my complicated case with true professionalism. Was handled quickly, and I was kept up to date with my case. Was delighted with the results. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again!
Gary and his team have helped me over the past 8 years . Very friendly and helpful. Very easy communication to and from . Would recommend:)
5 Star recommendation. In my Initial search I found it very difficult to find a solicitor that I felt comfortable with. From the beginning, Lyndsay showed complete professionalism, she was both incredibly informative and supportive from start to finish. Although a lot of uncertainty surround Covid-19, Lyndsay put me at ease, persevered and fought for my case. I did not have to lift a finger and was kept informed at every stage throughout the process.
Based on my experience I would definitely recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors.*****
From start to finish the work carried out was excellent,
always kept up to date & everything explained in simple detail,
thank you.
Gary Matthews took on my case in 2019. I can easily say that they are a very professional firm! Big thanks to Orla and Joanne for for their support during this time. Gary Matthews always called me when there was a progress in my case and guided me through the whole process really well. All this time the claim process was hassle free. I just found out that my case came up to successful end, and this is all thanks to Gary Matthews. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a good solicitor to handle their case. Thanks Gary Matthews!
Excellent solicitors. Very professional.
The team at Gary Matthews went above and beyond my expectations of what I was expecting very professional all calls emails etc answered with no mind boggling legal jargon with in a short time case was more than successful especially in the last 6 months during the pandemic they never took there eye of the main objective . Client satisfaction and successful outcome for all involved if anyone was in need of a professional solicitor regardless of what type case it is Gary Matthews are the only ones in my book I can’t say enough or how how high I can rate them but I never had such a pleasant and professional experience with a team of Solicitors . Thank you all once again it made 2020 a unbelievable year than expected. Highest regards
Darren Mc Alester
From start to finish my case was handled with the utmost care and professionalism. From my first contact with Orla I was put at ease and this continued right to the conclusion of my case with Joanne who I cannot thank enough for helping me through each step. Trying to pick a solicitor can be a daunting task as there are so many to choose from. Getting it right was a worry for me but in choosing Gary Mathews and his team I definitely made the right decision. I would have no hesitation in recommending this solicitors to family, friends or anyone else.
These guys working fast and very professional.
No fuss no problems to communicate if you have any questions.
Would recommend without any doubt!!!
Well done guys!
They were so good with keeping me up to date with how things were going, also they looked after everything for me and I personally think they did their very best.
What a fantastic crew from start to finish. Never in doubt or worry of the outcome of my case whilst in their capable hands.
A friend recommended gary matthews solicitor's,to me after I was in a road traffic accident, they were very helpful from the first phone call to the conclusion of the matter,I personally would highly recommend gary matthews and his very professional team to anyone with a legal problem, thanks very much to all the team and good luck in the future, Edward Dunne..
From Órla taking on my case at the beginning she was absolutely fantastic really put my mind at ease and talked through my case over the phone with me, any questions that I had where answered immediately. My case was then passed on to Lyndsay who again is fantastic at her job communicated every step of the case with me. She kept everything simplified for me not putting added stress or burden on me throughout the case. She was also available at anytime to answer any questions or queries I had I relation to the case and gave great advice. Highly recommend to give them a call..
Very good solicitors and professional too.They are working hard to keep the customers happy.In very short time they solved my case.Thank you Gary Matthews Solicitors for everything. I wish you all the best things.
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.93 based on 102 reviews