Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
Amazing services. My mom had an accident in September 2019. The case was handled in high profession and cosed within a few months which seems a miracleas. We are very satisfied, we were notified with all up to date informations, the team is fantastic,
easy to deal with and the main thing they always replied in no time. Highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
From start to finish was an excellent service great communication pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended
I could not speak more highly of Gary Matthews and his team. Right from the day I contacted them Lyndsay and Orla made me feel at ease with the process and we’re always at the other end of the phone. Fantastic people to deal with. if anyone is in doubt about a personal injury I would definitely speak to this firm. Thank you to all the team for all your help this past year.
Thank you so much to Lyndsey and Gary for all your support. From the start of my case you were there for me. Lyndsey your amazing. You gave me the confidence and encouragement during the case. You are a kind and generous person. You have great people skills and I wish you and Garry all the best.

I would highly recommend Garry Matthews Solicitors.

Best wishes
Rashida Lakhani
I engaged Gary Matthews solicitors in February 2020 and from the outset I was treated with the utmost professionalism and care. All emails and phone calls were promptly replied to and my case was brought to a very satisfactory conclusion. I would definitely recommend Gary Matthews for all your legal requirements.
Michael O'Connell.
Fast professional highly knowledgable id definately recommend
Great service and very nice to deal with!
I decided to go with Gary Matthews Solictors after i read the reviews online and was so glad i did . From the outset they were very professional to deal with and always willing to help and guide on all matters relating to my case . Collette and Orla were especially helpful ,along with all the other staff i cannot fault the service i recieved . Always at the end of the phone for any concerns i had .Really happy with the results also .10/10
Great company.. specially Joanne she is very professional and friendly..
Gary matthews solicitors were professional, efficient, kind and friendly from the start. And when the covid lockdown came they remained helpful and contactable throughout reassuring me and removing alot of the stress allowing me time to recuperate. Thank you Joanne and your wonderful team.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Very straight and proffesional
Gary Matthews solicitors from the outset of my case were very understanding and informative and put my mind at ease with with their professional guidance and advice from both lyndsay and Orla. They were prompt and informative at all stages of my case and were on hand at any time to discuss any queries I had. And this ultimately lead to a successful conclusion to my case. I would highly recommend the people at Gary Matthews.
Great company, very easy to deal with, very professional, thank you for all your help
Brilliant from start to finish. Always there to help! Would recommend them every time!!
Highly Recommended!! My case was dealt with within 5 months. Lovely and friendly people. Explained everything clearly which made the process less stressful.
Highly recommend !!! My case was dealt with within 9 months, great bunch of people, very friendly and they prove that there client's come first.
Highly recommend - extremely friendly and helpful advice. Very professional, they know exactly what they are doing. It made the process easier and stress free as any queries were answered quickly and in a straight forward non -confusing manner. They took care of everything which was great! Great company who advise and support in any situation I would highly recommended!
Very quick and easy to deal with. Did very well considering the constraints of covid-19
Fantastic company, really easy to work with honest and straight talking, highly recommend
In a word - Outsanding. Joanne Murphy is excellent.
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 77 reviews